Part 63

Host : to chaliya ready ho jaye hamare agle aur akhari task ke liye... Jiska naam hai PAPER DANCE... So,, I would request Mr and Mrs Birla and Mr and Mrs Sinha to please come forward for this task.. Iss akhari parav se hame milega hamara star of the event... To dekhte hai app dono mein kon banega iss competition ka winner aur jeetenga yeh khitaab...

Swarna : kya lagta hai Manish ji kon jeetenga?

Manish: yeh mein kaise bta sakta hoon.. Dekhke hi pta chalega.

Swarna looked at him strangely...

Manish: kya hua ?

Swarna chuckled: I didn't expect it from you... Mujhe lga apka jawaab hoga... Akshara..

Manish shooked his head in disbelief...

Mahima: Anand,,, Aarohi aur Rajveer kitne pyaare lagte hai na sath mein

Anand : haa bahut acha lag raha hai

Harshavardhan: aur lage bhi kyun na.... Dono ki personality hein.. Attitude hein.... No doubt Neil mera beta hein par mujhe lagta hai he didn't deserved Aarohi... Look at ACP Sinha... He is perfect...

Manjiri : kya bole ja raha hai app... Mera Neil uss ACP se kayi guna better hein..

Mahima chuckled: Manjiri,, I know you are his mother lekin itna gande jokes mat maaro....

Harshavardhan: agar Akshara aur Neil woh befkuffi na karte to ajj Aarohi hamari bahu honi thi...

Anand : haa,,, Harsh baat to sahi hai,,, Aarohi pe bahut galat iljaam lagaya in loko ne..khair jo ho gya,,,woh ho gya... Neil ke pass mauka khud chal ke aaya tha lekin usse darwaja band kar diya... Abh regret karne se kya milega...Tu abh yeh baatein kyu kar raha hai...  Bhul jao sab kuch abb.. Concentrate on present now...

Harshavardhan: sahi keh rha hai app...

Shashaank: dekhna meri beti aur beta hi jeetenga...

Rupali: nhi mere bache jeetenga...

Shashaank: are baat to ik hi hein

Rupali and Shashaank laughed...

Neil on the other hand,,, was looking at Veerohi who were talking to each other... It seems that Aarohi is pulling leg of Rajveer and he is glaring her...

Neil : koi itna gusse wala insaan ke saath kaise reh sakta hai... Jabse party mein aaya,,, aise hi Sare huya expression banaye hein... Mujhe to lagta hai yeh hasta hi nhi hai... Aarohi ko bhi yahi mila tha saadi karne ka liya...

Host : so the paper is ready and so are the partners... To kiski wait karni.. Let's begin... Music chalu kiya jaye...

Music started and both boys took their girl's hand and went to the dance floor... Abhimanyu and Akshara were dancing very gracefully... Everyone looked at them happily... Rajveer and Aarohi were giving perfect couple vibes.... After some fraction of minutes...., the host come and folded the paper.... The place was so small... Abhimanyu took Akshara in his arms and start dancing... Rajveer stood on the paper and give his hand politely to her... She accepted it and stand on his feet (of course their footwares are removed) .. He pulled her waist and she encircled her hand on his neck... Unknowingly she was blushing...

Rajveer whispers: koi bahut sharma raha hai? Itna to tab bhi nahi

Aarohi: shut up Raj... Puri family dekh rahi hai...

Rajveer: dekhne do... I am dancing with my own official wife...

Saying this,,, he went more close to her... Aarohi closed her eyes... He tucked her hair behind her ears... They had a eyelock... Everyone was staring at them 😂😂... Suddenly,, they heard something falling... They come out of their land and saw Abhira fell on each other... Everyone gathered around them and offered them help.... Neil helped Abhimanyu to stand and then he made Akshara stand... Veerohi were in their world only.. Vansh and host went near them and first they their face and then they looked at each other...

Vansh : o jija ji,, didi.... Music khatam ho chuka hai... App dono apne Dreamland se bahar aa sakte hai

But they don't moved an inch... Then Vansh yelled..., they saw the surrounding... And they left each other...

Rajveer: kya hua Vansh? Itna chila kyun rahe ho

Vansh : kyuki app dono apne romance mein itna ghum ho chuka tha ki meri baat apke kaano tak pahunch bhi nhi paa rahi thi...

Veerohi embarrassed...

Rajveer: kuch bhi matlab

Host : congratulations Mr and Mrs Sinha... App yeh competition jeet chuka hai...

Veerohi : thank you..

Host went towards the stage and Veerohi and Vansh went near their family... Aarohi was avoiding gaze with everyone,, scolding herself in her mind due to the situation couple of minutes before that what might they all be thinking of them... Nikita gave her a cheesy smirk... She pouted and glared at Rajveer...A smile crept on Manish's lips unknowingly... Swarna and Suhasini were genuinely looking at them with love... Shashaank and Rupali were admiring them... Akshara felt ignored in the all incident as no one came and ask about her after there fall... Even Abhimanyu was busy looking at them... She was getting red in anger....Neil don't know what was happening to him but he was going through the roof.... Birlas were smiling..........
Vansh hit his shoulder with Rajveer's shoulder deliberately and teased him... However his one glare was enough to shut his mouth....

Host : Attention please ladies and gentlemen... So undoubtedly we all know that the STAR OF THE EVENT is none other than our lovely couple VEEROHI.... Give a huge round of applause for them...

Everyone clapped at look at them happily... Suddenly Shashaank went to the stage and host hand over the Mike to him...

Shashaank: mein app sab ka dil se abhaari hoon ki app lok ajj hamare ghar pahunche itne short notice pe aur iss evening ko shaandaar banaya.. So,,, now is the time to end the party... Iss se pehle mein yeh announce karna chahta hoon ki,, Birla hospital unseal ho jayega aur very soon inke liya new head appoint kar diya jayega... So,,, abh mein app sab se aagya leta hoon.. Now let's wait for the new afresh morning to arrive... Have a nice day...

All clapped at his speech... Birlas were happy as well as worried for their new boss that is yet to be arrived... After that all went to their respective places...

At Veerohi's room;

Rajveer was having a bath,, while Aarohi was sitting on the bed scrolling her cellphone... Suddenly,, she heard a notification from Rajveer's phone.. She checked it and become shocked...

Message: I LOVE YOU MR HANDSOME❤