Part 26

In morning..

Two beautiful souls slept hugging each other.... Aarohi's alarm ring and she wake up and saw she hug Rajveer.. Immediately,,she took her hand back.. she smile to see him... and about to go but her chunri stuck in Rajveer's hand.

Aarohi in mind:- ab kya karu...inko utha du kya... nai nai..raat ki meeting ki wajah se late soya hoge... Haye kitna cute lgg rha hai waise yeh gabbar singh sote huya...

She slowly kissed his cheeks

Aarohi then try to took out her chunari and Rajveer's sleep broke he smile to see her..... She become nervous in front of him...

Rajveer:- good morning Mrs Sinha..

Aarohi:- good morning... wo mera dupatta aapke haath me.. wohi nikal rahi thi...

Rajveer left her dupatta and pull her on him...

Aarohi:  App..aap kya kar rahe hein...

Rajveer:- good morning kiss..

Aarohi bow her head to hide her blush... Rajveer chuckled on her act....

Rajveer: waise to sherni bni rehti ho,,,iss doran kya ho jata hai? Now you are officially mine..
O god blush 😂😂... Toofaan mail seriously..

He stared her and blushed. He pecked her forehead.

Rajveer : thank you Aarohi,, meri jindagi mein aane ke liya..

Aarohi : never mind Rajveer

Rajveer chuckled..

He hugged her and came above her and kissed her cheeks.. He was about to kiss on her lips.. Suddenly there door knocked.... Aarohi pushed him and sat on the bed..

Rajveer: what a timing mom😒

Rupali : Aaru,, Aaru

She set her hair and opened the door.. She took her blessings..

Rupali caressing her face: Aree waah,,,uth gye tum dono...acha chal jaldi tyar ho dono... Ajj meri beti ki rasme hein ..

Aarohi : ji mom..

She went... Rajveer was about to go near her. However she ran to washroom..

Rajveer: yaha sab ke sab mere romance ke dushman bnne betha hai. Ufff..
Chal bhai Rajveer romance to tujhe thenga dikha ke chala gaya.. Fresh hi ho jata hai..

He went outside and speculated Vijay who was about to change his route.. But ACP caught him before he could do so.. He playfully beated him

Vijay: sorry yrrr..

Rajveer: sharm ni aati saale...

Vijay: kaisi rahi frr,,, suuuhaagraatttt...

Rajveer: aise kyun bol rha hai... Aur haa tujhe is se kya? I don't like to unravel my private moments 😎

Vijay : so mean yaar...

Rajveer ignored him and went...

At Rajveer- Aarohi's room...

Rashmika entered ,,she saw Aarohi was getting ready..precisely doing touch up. She went near her and hugged her...

Rashmika: kaisi hai meri jaan

Aarohi: saadi meri huyi chamak tu rahi hai.. Baat kya hein

Rashmika : Aree bta na kaisa raha kal?

Aarohi : woh kya hein na ,,, bedroom talks bedroom tak hi achi lgti hai.. You know personal 😗