1 | Welcome

"Did you know? About your brother's first official proclamation?" Adam enters his daughter's room with Belle following behind.

"If I say I did and was for it... How would you react?" Bella asks her father as she sat on her bed so he gives her a look, "Then no I didn't know about it." She gives him a smile.

"Isabella," He says her name.

"Honey," Belle looks at him.

"He's just taking after Mom with you." Bella gets up from her bed so her father leaves the room. "It can't be that bad. You can't judge someone based on their parent's actions. Dad was a pain for a good amount of years before you met him." Bella tells her mother.

"I know sweetheart." Her mother leaves the room as well so Bella leaves her room to go to Ben's room.

"Father came to my room asking if I knew." Bella jumps onto his bed.

"And?"

"Annoyed I knew." She laughs.

"You're standing with me, Audrey, and Fairy Godmother to welcome them when they arrive." Ben says looking out at the Isle.

"Why should I?"

"Because you're the Princess of Auradon. You always find an excuse to not go to things." Ben looks over at his sister.

"Because I don't care and you know I have never cared. And I never will dear brother." She gets up from his bed.

"You will be there. That's coming from the future king." Ben smiles so she rolls her eyes leaving to get ready. "A dress please!" He shouts.

"Is this good for you?" Bella joins the three outside with the band and a few students

"Thank you." Ben smiles at his sister so she gives him a thumbs up.

Soon the limo shows up with the four and Bella wanted to laugh at how the boys were acting as they got out.

"Just cleaning up." The son of Jaffar smiles.

"Leave it like you found it. And by that I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother smiles so he puts the stuff back.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." He smiles at Audrey.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." She introduces herself.

"The Fairy Godmother. As in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo?" Mal asks.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo you know it." Bella speaks up rolling her eyes since Fairy Godmother couldn't see her.

"It's so good to meet you all. I'm Ben." He introduces himself.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." Audrey smiles.

"You had me at Prince. My mom's a queen. Which makes me a princess." Evie walks forward.