2 | Ridiculous

As Bella was walking down the hall Audrey turns the corner bumping into her, "Oh, Bella

As Bella was walking down the hall Audrey turns the corner bumping into her, "Oh, Bella." She eyes her.

"Audrey,"

"Haven't we talked about your outfit choices? Your parents prefer you in dresses and skirts." Audrey points at her outfit.

"Yes, we have and yes they do but I can wear what I want to wear." Bella smiles walking off.

"I wasn't done."

"I am!" Bella waves walking to class.

During history class Jay and Bella sat beside each other and she kept stopping him from stealing her stuff the entire time.

"Are you going to give up?" She asks as she gets her bag as class was over.

"I'm just testing you. See how well trained you are." Jay eyes her leaving class first.

"Apparently better than you my dude." She talks to herself leaving the class you following Jay from far behind.

As she walks past him standing with Mal at her locker she holds up his history papers he had put in his bag, "Again!" He shouts making Mal confused. "Stop stealing my stuff. You proved you're good." Jay takes the papers out of her hand.

"Huh?" Mal looks at them.

"Princess Isabella here is a gifted thief." Jay explains so Bella gets something out of her bag.

"Have you noticed yet?" Bella smiles showing Mal her spell book.

"When did you? How? Give me that." Mal takes it back.

"She got something that important for you and you didn't even notice... You're surprising me." Jay laughs.

"How long have you had it?" Mal asks.

"Umm about two hours since I took it during math with you. Thank you Amir for teaching me. Aladdin's son by the way." Bella tells her which shocked her. "Oh and Evie's magic mirror." She passes it over.

"Why?"

"Just proving to Jay, I'm better than him at his own game. See you at the game." Bella walks off from them.

"She's bad deep down." Jay looks at Mal.

"I would guess it gets boring here." Mal watches Bella till she was out of sight.

Later at the game Bella stood with Mal and Evie, "Do we normally win?" Evie asks her.

"Yeah, I don't care like most of the school does. But it might be interesting with Carlos and Jay on the team now." She tells her.

While the game goes on and Carlos was put in all start to get nervous as it was a tied game. "GO! YOU GOT THIS!" Bella screams at Carlos, Ben, and Jay as they get close to the goal.