6 | Princess

"That's it Bro." Bella laughs as they all applaud him until he runs into Gil.

"Hey. Hey, I know you." He tells Ben. "Hey, Bebe." He smiles at her.

"Uh, no. Don't know you either, man." Ben tells him.

"Uh, yeah, you do. Come on, man. Really? Huh? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick, and his neck... Huh... is incredibly thick. Come on, man..." Gil points at the posted of Ben and Mal on the wall. "Huh? Huh. Oh, you're King Ben." He gets it.

"Time to go." Bella says as they rush off.

"Who was his dad?" Ben asks as they walk to the fours old place.

"No one's slick as Gastons. No one's quick as Gaston. No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston." Bella says the verse.

"Oh." Ben gets it now.

When they get to the place, Ben goes in by himself while the four wait outside for him. "I can't believe you snuck over here." Evie eyes Bella.

"I got mad at my mom, okay. I wanted an adventure so I came here. And all I learn was how bad it is over here. It's super unfair and I hate you guys grew up here." Bella tells her.

"Yeah, it's not fun here." Carlos sighs.

"So...Where's Mal?" Evie asks as Ben comes back.

"She's not coming back." Ben walks off.

"What?" Evie calls for Mal wanting to talk to her.

"Guys, Ben wondered off." Bella doesn't see him anymore.

"Ben? Ben! Ben! Ben, don't scare us like that." Evie says thinking it was Ben walking towards them.

"Don't scare you? That's my specialty. Hello, again Princess. You have something of mine still." He smiles.

"I'm sure you stole it from someone else first so technically it's not yours. Now, what did you do with my brother?" She places her hands in her hips.

"Oh, uh, nicked him. Mmm-hmm. Yeah, I'm, and if you want to see him again have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit. Aw. Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch." Harry tells them.

Jay goes for him but Bella steps in front of him to stop him, "Jay, don't."

"Listen to the little Princess." Harry tells him.

Bella glares at him, "Stop calling me that, Harry."

"Or what? Princess..." He leans closer so she stares him in the eyes.

"Don't worry about me guys. Just get to Mal." She says keeping eye contact with Harry before snatching his hook and running off.

"Bella!" They all yell her name while Harry chases after her.

"She can take care of herself. We need Mal." Evie tells the guys.

Bella was jumping over things and sliding under things to get away from Harry chasing her. "Is a Princess out running you?" Bella laughs shouting back at him then stops to face him.

"Give it back." He eyes his hook.

"Okay." She holds it out for him to take but as he reaches for it she tosses it up to catch with her left hand. "Too slow." She smiles. "Here." She holds it out to him again but she once again moves it away.

"Isabella." He growls.

"Harry." She sings. "I'll give it back... only if you take me to my brother." She steps closer to him.

"Deal, Princess." He turns to walk off and she follows him.

When they get a ship Bella sees her brother tied up, "You just had to walk off from us." She says walking towards him as she gives Harry his hook back.

"Looks like you wondered off too." He eyes her.

"I came here willingly because I asked Harry to bring me to you, and I told the three don't worry about me." She crosses her arms, "Drop the rope, Harry." She huffs then looks back at him so he drops it.

"You're very smart." Harry walks closer to her.

"Duh." She turns her head to look at him.

"Bebe!" Gil walks over to them with a smile.

"Bebe?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, I met her earlier."

"Gil, she's Ben's sister. She's Princess Isabella." Harry gives him a look.

"That's why you looked familiar." Gil nods his head.

"You really don't take after your dad." She shakes her head at him.

"Yeah, he doesn't think." Harry watches Gil walk off some.

"So why did you come look for me?" Ben asks.

"Really? You're my brother."

"And you trusted Hook's son to bring you to me?" He asks.

"Mom trusted a Beast. But I promised to give him his hook back if he brought me to you." She explains to him.

"You have a skilled thief as a sister, who happens to be a Princess." Harry walks over to Ben.

"How can I delete the word Princess for your vocabulary?" Bella gets annoyed with Harry using it so much.

"Am I bugging you... Princess?" Harry smirks while walking back over to her.

"You very much are." She looks up at him.

Ben looks at the two just staring at each other not saying a single word out loud but their eyes were speaking, "Who do we have here?" Uma shows up so they all look over at her, " Princess Isabella?" Uma smiles, "Harry you fail to mention Bella was here."

"I've been on the island all day. Chatted with Gil and Harry when I ran into them. Stole money from Harry. And his hook twice today. I said I would give it back if he brought me to Ben. Whatever is going on between you and Mal is between you two. So why did you kidnap my brother?" Bella asks her.

"To tell Mal she has to bring me the magic wand tomorrow at noon. And she lost so she has to." Uma explains.

"Okay... I don't care about your beef with each other but I'm staying here to watch my brother. And no, you aren't tying me up either."

"She already caught me wanting to try." Harry tells Uma.

"And if Mal fails?" Uma looks at Bella.

"Ben is in trouble. Hey, he did this to himself. Sorry." Bella looks at her brother then takes a seat on a step.

While Bella was gets tired, she gets up to walk around the ship to wake herself up. "What's it like being the Princess of Auradon? And Ben's sister?" Uma joins her side.

"Smile for pictures, pose like you're happy with your life."

"Thought everything was perfect for you?" Uma gives her a look making her laugh.

"Too perfect that's the problem" Bella shakes her head, "I don't need to complain about my life because you have it so much harder than me here."

"I do, and it's nice hearing you admit that. I have a feeling most princess wouldn't tell a villain that." Uma gives her a slight smile.

"Not just princesses, Uma."