15 | Royal Wedding

"Do I have to wear this?" Harry complains to Bella as she helps him try on his suite for the Royal Wedding

"Yes, you do. Not only because it's a wedding but it's your girlfriend's brother's wedding. Oh, and it's the King and Queen's wedding." She adds before giving him a kiss.

"Things I do for ya, Princess."

"Because you love me." She laughs at him. "Look at you. I say, I caught a big handsome one." She makes him face the mirror.

"You? I found the Heart of the Ocean. I say I win, Princess." He pulls her closer to him.

"Bella! Aren't you supposed to be helping Evie with the bouquet?" Audrey busts through the door.

"Oh, right. Umm, go spend time with Ben for me. Love you." Bella rushes out to go help Evie and sees how big it was. "Oh, my." She rushes over to help her. "Does it have to be this big?" She groans.

At the same time, Harry goes to find Ben, "Izzy told me to spend time with ya." He tells him once he finds Ben.

"Oh, she did?" Ben laughs.

"She did. Listen mate, you still seem to have a wee problem with me." Harry walks closer to him, "Why?"

"For starters you wanted to hook me and got upset when you didn't get to." Ben tells him.

"Oh, come on, King Benny. Your sister doesn't care." Harry rolls his eyes.

"You want the truth?"

"Duh." Harry gives him a look.

"I want what's best for my sister." Ben tells him the truth.

"I'm wearing a suit to your wedding to make her happy. If I had it my way, I wouldn't be." Harry laughs, "It's odd you have a problem with me but your parents love me with your sister. They know I make her happy."

"Just looking out for her."

"You know who you sound like right now? My younger sister, who did the same thing with Bella and I. Guess what... She realized the next day Bella actually cares for me." Harry tells him.

"I'm just more worried about her. The way she acts now and more vocal about not wanting to do things. And you encore her to do so. She has responsibilities, Harry." Ben huffs.

"What? She does those responsibilities. I give her pep talks for them. What I encore her to do is stand her ground and not get walked over." Harry says so Ben shuts up, "And who cares if she didn't want to do her royal responsibilities anymore? You're the King and when you and Mal have kids they will be in charge next. She's free to do whatever she wants technically."

"It doesn't work like that and I don't expect you to know that." Ben tells him.

"It can, look at me and other VKs... We're here now."