16 | Blessings

As the two were heading out to leave the isle they got word that Mal, Ben and the others were all with Hades so they head over that way.

"Is everything all good now?" Bella laughs once everyone comes into view.

"Yes." Mal smiles as fairy godmother and Belle and Adam appear saying they were worried.

Ben and Mal decide to just have a small wedding with their closed circle of family and friends. They all work together to set up the atmosphere then watch Mal and Ben get married.

"Mal Bertha, with this ring, I pledge everything that I have to you. My life, my kingdom, my heart. I promise to always be there for you, to accept everything that you are and to always put you first." Ben gives his vows.

"With this ring, I pledge to you all the days of my life, all of my burdens and all of my joys. I promise to be my best for you, to share all my secrets, and to keep yours and to choose good always." Mal says hers.

"Do you Ben take Mal to be your wife, to love and cherish forever?" Fairy Godmother asks.

"I do."

"And do you Mal, take Ben to be your husband, to love and cherish forever?" Fairy Godmother asks Mal.

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you... husband and wife." Fairy Godmother squeals before sending ever back to Auradon to show off the married couple.

While everyone parties, Bella and Harry sit by themselves enjoying the cool air outside, "You know when we get marriage, I also want a little one with family and friends. Makes it more meaningful." Harry tells Bella holding her hand.

"Excuse me?" Ben was walking past as he hears him, "When you two get married?" He looks at the two.

"Yes, Ben." Bella shows off her ring as Mal joins Ben.

"Oh, my god! Congratulations Bella!" Mal bends down to hug her, "Can you believe Harry is going to be your brother in law?" Mal laughs at Ben.

"Does mom and dad know about this?"

"Yes, I got permission from them and they were with us when I proposed to her earlier. And Evie helped me pick out the ring." Harry explains to Ben.

"You proposed to my sister on my wedding day?"

"Ben..." Mal gives him a look.

"I did... right after you said I wasn't good enough for her and that you don't like me with her." Harry gives him a smile.

"Why don't you like Harry with Bella? He makes her happy." Mal asks Ben.

"I'm just worried about her."

"What's there to worry about, Ben?" Mal crosses her arms, "Bella is perfectly fine with Harry so get over it. Because they're engaged now." Mal takes Bella's hand into hers, "Now you boys get along right now or else." Mal says as Bella stands up.

"Seriously, Mal?"

"Yes, sit." Mal makes Ben sit in Bella's seat, "Now both of you stay." She smiles before walking off with Bella.

"This is ridiculous." Harry tries to get up but can't, "Mal!" He shouts so Ben tries to and can't get up either.

"That smiles explains it." Ben groans.

"You know, originally I wasn't going to ask your parents for their blessing because I knew they would give it to me. I wanted to ask you but I knew you would say no since you don't like me." Harry says not looking at Ben since his eyes were on Bella in the distance.

"You wanted to kill me..."

"And your wife wanted to take over Auradon and spelled you. Then your ex tried to become evil spelling everyone." Harry look over at him, "Get over it Ben." He looks back over at Bella, "Shouldn't her happiness mean more to you?"

Ben stays quiet looking over at Bella showing off her ring to a few people congratulating her as well, "I'm scared I'll lose her. She's my sister, my baby sister by a whole day. I don't want to see her grow up. She always hated the idea of dating and getting married now look at her. I know you make her super happy, I do and I love that. But..."

"Ben, you aren't going to lose her. She's not going anywhere and she's not changing. She's still herself but less scared to do so." Harry look back a Ben.

"Not that it matters anymore but I give you my blessings." Ben gives Harry a smile.

"It matters to me since she loves her brother." They both smile then go back to being quiet for a few seconds, "When do you think Mal will come back over to us?" Harry asks still stuck.

They both look at each other then shout for Mal together till she and Bella finally walk back over, "Did the timeout work?" She asks the two.

"Yes, it worked. We talked it out. Now, can we please get up?" Ben asks her.

"Tell Bella, now."

Ben sighs, "I have Harry my blessing to marry you because I know how happy he makes you and your happiness means more than anything to me. You're my sister after all." He says so Mal lifts the spell so he gets up to hug Bella.

"Thank you." She hugs him tightly then moves over to Harry.

"Now when's the wedding?" Mal jokes so Ben makes the two of them walk off from his sister and Harry.

"I don't care if it's tomorrow or years from now." Harry wraps his arms around Bella's waist.

"Not years from now. I can't wait that long to marry the love of my life."

"I love you. Today is a very special day. Long ago you were just a dream. Thank you for being what you are to me. I will care for you, honor, and protect you. And I lay down my life for you my friend and my love." Harry rests his forehead on hers.

"I promise to never lose our spark as I have spent my whole life looking for my other half, and I knew it was you from the moment we met." She gives him a sweet kiss as Ben and Mal watch from a distance with smiles across their faces.