5 | Chillin

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like." Lonnie tells Mal as Bella walks up to them.

"Me too. Wait, what?" Mal asks confused and scared.

"The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged." Jane explains to her.

"I knew it." Evie gets happy.

"Everyone knows it." Lonnie smiles.

"I didn't know it. How come nobody told me that?" Mal asks.

"I mean technically that's true but it's up to you when the question is popped. Not always does it happen." Bella tells her as Ben shows up.

"Hi, Mal."

"Hi, Ben." The girls sing.

"Really, guys." Bella walks away going to class.

"Bella!" Mal rushes after her. "I'm freaking out here with this news."

"Mal, you don't need to worry. If you just tell Ben how you actually feel about everything... Including how you use spells to be better on your tour, he will completely understand. He loves you for you not some princess you're trying to be for everyone to see." Bella stops to face her. "I can see how much pressure you feel on your shoulders being someone you're not. Mal, your hair to fit the picture more... I hate it. I miss your purple hair. Just tell him how you feel."

"It's not that easy, Bella." Mal sighs.

"Yes, it is. It's Ben and I know my brother. He will understand if you're honest with him."

"Have you been honest with your parents yet?" Mal changes the subject. "They're trying to hook you up with every Prince there is. Aren't you tired of all the random dates you have to go on? Do you even want to go to the Royal Cotillion with Louis?"

"Naveen and Tiana and my parents think it's best if he was my date." Bella rolls her eyes.

"Maybe tell them that's not what you want. Because it's obvious you don't like him like that." Mal walks off.

Bella makes her way to her parents and her mother was getting her dress fixed, "Hello, dear." She smiles.

"I don't want to go to the Royal Cotillion with Louis. And I don't want to go on stupid dates with Princes. I thought you of all people would understand I don't want what's planned for me. You didn't want that before meeting dad, so why do that to me?" I ask her so the guy fixing her dress leaves the room.

"I was just an an ordinary girl then but because of us you are the Princess of Auradon. That's what's different." She explains.

"I don't want to be just that! And I don't want to be put with guys I don't have feelings for. You didn't want to marry Gaston, but you want me to marry someone I don't want in the future?" Bella huffs before leaving the room going to hers.