: 1 : The Misunderstanding

A/n pov:

"The number is not reachable. Please try again later!"

"Where is he?" Hoseok pouted as his boyfriend isn't picking up his calls. "What happened?" Mark said. "He isn't picking up my calls."

"Don't worry he may be busy in some other stuffs." He assured him. "Fine!" But Hoseok is having bad vibes about all this.

Oh i didn't introduce with the characters. So, Jung hoseok is boyfriend of Kim Namjoon. Both of them come from some rich families of Korea and studing business in Australia.

Both of them are in relationship for 3 years. Namjoon is suspicious type of partner and always suspect that Hoseok is cheating on him. But Hoseok doesn't even look at other boys.

From last week Namjoon is vanished and isn't picking up Hoseok's calls. In between Hoseok got paired up with Mark for a project. He wants to tell Namjoon about this but can't.

"Are you sad? Please don't be. I'm not used to see a sad jhope." Mark elbows hoseok as he giggle. "Fine, so where are we going to do our project?" Hoseok asked him.

"What about your house. If you don't mind." "It's ok, I won't mind. Let's go." He pulled mark with him to his house, as it's not far away from their college.

Next day, they both went to a public library to do someone research together. " What you think about this?" Hoseok shows mark a paragraph related to their project.

"Yes! That's what we need. You're just brilliant bro!" Mark patted his back in appreciation and continued their work.

Just like this days were passing by. Mark always tries to make Hoseok laugh but he is always in thoughts of Namjoon as he still isn't picking up his calls.

"Finally the project got submitted, I'm so happy!" Hoseok said jumping like a happy baby. "It's all because of your intelligence. I couldn't do it alone." "Oh come on! You're embarrassing me." He said while scratching his head.

Mark laughed his ass out. He never as saw this baby side of him for the first time. "Ya, stop i say!" He yelled. "Ok, as you wish sir." Mark said in a attention pose.

Jhope: So our work is done. Now we'll part our ways from here.

Mark: Yeah! I didn't even noticed, times flows faster when we are enjoying it.

Jhope: Hmm, I know this feeling. I felt so good. Bye, let's see other again sometime. (was about to leave)

Mark: Wait! (holds his hamd)

Jhope: (turns towards him) What?

Mark: If you don't mind can I hug you? For the last time.

Hoseok thinks for sometime and nodded. Mark hugged him but not too tight. If was just a friendly hug. But someone took it in a wrong way.

Mark: Now, we're finally parting our ways. If your boyfriend would be here, then he must have took it in a wrong way.

Namjoon: JUNG HOSEOK!!!!

Namjoon yelled and both of them looked at him. Hoseok is so happy to see him, same goes to Mark as he saw Hoseok sad because of him. Hoseok run towards Namjoon to hug him but he hold him.

Namjoon: So you've been cheating on me this whole time? Didn't I loved you enough that you want some other men to please you.

Hoseok was shocked, his mind went blank. He never thought Namjoon would say something like this.

Hoseok: What are you taking about! I'm not cheating on you!

Namjoon: Then why you hugged him? I know your explanations. You would say it was just a friendly hug, right?

Hoseok: (with tears in his eyes) Listen to me Namjoon. We- we can talk in this matter and will solve it, ok! But believe me I'm not cheating on you.

Namjoon: I've already caught you so many times, smiling and laughing with other men. You broke my trust so many times.

Hoseok: It's just because you don't listen to me and the situations that was present there. You started making your own scenarios that only brings fight between us.

Namjoon: Yeah! Let's stop now.

Hoseok: That's what I'm saying. Stop and liste- ( he interrupts in between)

Namjoon: Let's break up!

The moment was thunderbolt for Hoseok. He knows that Namjoon is always suspicious type but didn't knew he would even do this.

Mark : What are you even saying? Are you out of your mind?

Hoseok: Wha- Why? We have been in relationship for 3 years, can't you just belive me for once.

Namjoon: You don't talk to me, it's our personal matter and we will solve it ourselves. (points at Mark)

Namjoon: ( to Hoseok) And you, I've already believed you so many times. But not more. It would only hurt both of us.

Hoseok: Please Joon! Don't leave me. I won't be able live without you.

Namjoon: I don't care anymore. We are breaking up and no other arguments.

Hoseok: What I would even do without you?

Namjoon: I said I don't know! And  don't you dare show me your ugly face to me ever again.

Namjoon left and hoseok fell on his knees. The love of his life was gone. He came here just to study with him. And now he's shuting me out of his life.

Mark: It's all because of me. I'm sorry.

Hoseok: No, it's fine. He was always been like this. It's just we had arguments before and get together after some time. Now we are on different direction of our lives and won't be meeting again.

Mark: I shouldn't have asked you to hug me.

Hoseok: Please don't blame yourself. It was no one's fault. It was just my bad time I guess.

Mark: Then take care buddy. Call me if you need something.

Hoseok nodded and Mark left that place. Hoseok felt so broken from inside. He wiped his tears and went to his dorm back.

-: To be continued :-