: 20 : "Where did he go?"

Hoseok pov:

"Jimin!"

Yoongi said and hugged that short boy. Both of them are smiling big, like they've known each other for a long time.

I got startled when someone put his hand on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Jin hyung. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah!" I smiled a little at him.

I looked at Yoongi when he called out my name. "Hoseok! Meet my colleague Park Jimin. And Jimin meet my husband Min Hoseok."

"You, you got married?" Jimin said in a shocked voice. I looked at Yoongi and he did the same. "Yeah I did, so what?" Yoongi said in a bit cold voice.

"Wow! You're lucky boy." Jimin patted my head and I asked in confusion. "What do you mean I'm lucky?"

"You got Yoongi as your husband. I'm sure he's the best husband. I also proposed him in our college time but he rejected me." Jimin let out a sarcastic laugh.

"That was a ridiculous joke Jimin." Yoongi said. "But my feeling weren't joke at all Yoongi." Jimin said and tension filled up the whole environment.

Namjoon sences it and said, "Let's go inside! The movie is about to start." For the first time in my life I'm thankful to Namjoon.

"Yeah sure! Jimin why dont you join too? You won't feel alone then." Yoongi asked Jimin. "Ok if you all don't mind it." Jimin said.

"It's ok. He can come come." I said. "It's final then. Let's go!" Yoongi started going inside with Jimin and Jin hyung also went with them.

I stayed behind with Namjoon, who is sipping his coffee. "Thanks Namjoon!" I said to him. "There's no need of it."

"Don't you dare forget that I'm your friend! And friends always help each other." He said and put his arm across my shoulder.

"Still I'm thankful to you." I smiled at him. "Let's go in, I don't want to miss the starting." I nodded and we both went inside together.

I sit in between Yoongi and Jin hyung. Both of them are busy with their partners. Yoongi with Jimin and jin hyung with Namjoon. I feel like a third wheel right now.

I can feel something in my chest it isn't jealousy, but my anxiety. It has started taking control on me. Ever since Namjoon left me, i always fear the everyone I love will leave me behind.

What if Yoongi leave me for Jimin? I don't want Yoongi to leave me. Only thinking about this breaks my heart. Jimin is good looking, cute, and smol, I'm nothing like him. Also they know each other for years.

I tried to hold Yoongi's hand but he was so busy talking with Jimin. It's just increasing my anxiety. My breaths are getting heavier.

I decided to take my leave or else I might pass out here. I tapped on jin hyung's sholder, he looked at me and I said, "Hyung I'm going home!"

He frowned and asked, "Why tho movie just started." "Hyung I'm not feeling well. I should go back." I tried to make up something.

"Ok, but have you informed Yoongi about this?" He asked in concern. " No not now! I'll call him and let him know about this later." I explained tring to hide the tears in the darkness.

"If you want I can drop you there then." Jin hyung said. "No, you stay here and spend some time knowing Namjoon, he's your love right?" I said with a fake smile.

"He's my love but you're my brother. I can take you home and about Namjoon I have plenty of time to know him." He strictly said. "It's ok hyung I'll just take a taxi and will let you know once I reach there." I assured him.

He sighed and said, "Ok, call me of you need anything." I nodded and get out of there. I cried my heart out in the taxi that even the driver started showing his concern to me.

"It's ok sir. Just take me to xxx place." I said while wiping my tears. "Ok!" The driver said and fixed his eyes on the road ahead, but keep on glancing at me, out of concern.

As I reached home, i was already out of my mind. Holly came to me but I ignored him and run upstairs.

At the theatre:

Yoongi pov:

Me and jimin sit together, while Hoseok is sitting on my right side. Jimin and I kept on talking during the whole time, as we met after a long time.

I even forget that we're here for jin and Namjoon. When the movie ended all of us came out. "It was great meeting you Jimin!" I said while smiling a little.

"Yeah, Thank you for letting me join you all. I will take my leave then." He bowed to us and went to way. I looked beside me and only jin and Namjoon.

'Where is Hoseok?'

"Jin, where is Hoseok?" I asked. "He wasn't feeling well so he went back home." Jin said. "What happened to him? And why didn't you told me about this?" I almost shouted.

"He said he'll let you know later. Haven't he called you till yet?" Jis asked me. "No, let me call him." I pulled out my phone and called Hoseok.

"He isn't picking up." I said. "Let me try." Jin started calling Hoseok but he wasn't  picking up his calls too. I sensed that somthing is wrong.

"I'm going home. I'll tell you once I find him." Jin nodded and i went to my car and drove it down to my home.

I entered in the living romm but it was all empty. I checked the kitchen but I only found holly there. I gave him his dinner and wner upstairs to check our bedroom.

I entered the room but it was also empty. I also checked the bathroom, but nothing. Lastly I went in the wordrobe.

There I only saw clothes hanging . I was about to leave but hear some soft sobs. I looked back and saw a pair of shoes peeking through the clothes.

'Hoseok!'

-: To be continued :-

Hey there,

What can happen in next episode?
Please share your ideas with me.

And also let me know if you want some soft smut. It's just my dirty mind 😼 you know.

And also I think I would be able to publish the next chapter of mafia's little maid.

Stay tuned.