: 9 : Don't lift me up, I'm heavy!

Yoongi pov:

"Hoseok!"

I run there, from where i heard his scream. I saw Hoseok laying on the ground while holding his hand, from where blood is floaing.

I immediately bend to his level, and took his hand in mine to take a proper look.

He looked up at me while crying. He's not used to get hurt i think. But seeing him with teary eyes, made my heart clenched.

But how did he hurted his hand? The pieces of glass were on the floor!

"How did your hand got hurt?" I tried to sound concerned but sounded clod anyways.

"I slipped 'sobs' from half of 'sobs' the stairs and my 'sobs' hand landed on glass. 'sobs' " He hardly said it all between his sobs.

"Did you hurted your ankle too?" He nodded.

I couldn't believe it. He hurt himself twice back to back. Jin was right at the dinner last night, Hoseok is really so clumby.

"Okay, first let's go to room." I was about to get up but Hoseok held my hand. "No please, i can't walk. My leg hurts so much. Aah-" He whined in pain.

"I've got this!" I said and placed his arm around my neck and was about to lift him up in my arms, but he panicked. "Don't lift me up I'm heavy!"

"You're not." "How can you say if I'm heavy or not?" He asked in confusion. "And how do you think you ended up in my room last night when you slept in my car?"

He didn't said anything. I lifted him up and that's when i paid attention that he isn't wearing his pants.

'His legs looks so smooth!! Aaahh- i shouldn't think like this even tho he's my husband!'

I put him down on the bed and get the first aid box from the drawer. When i turned around i got a full view of his legs and chest, as his shirt's buttons were halfway open.

I gulped seeing him. Looks like he wants to seduce me, but it ain't gonna happen.

I hold his hand and started putting medicine on it. "Aaahh!" He hissed in pain and i blowed on his wound making sure it doesn't burn on his skin.

After bandaging his hand, I hold on his ankle and put the hot patches on it. It will help in healing faster.

"Ok, done! (puts the medicine box aside) Now can you please put on your pants and button up your shirt. Also don't come downstairs. I'll bring breakfast upstairs, when it'll be ready." I put the first aid box in the drawer and left the room.

Hoseok pov:

When he left i looked down at myself. I've never seen myself like this before. I don't know what happened to me last night i just threw my pants away like that.

But I'm actually so embarrassed that he saw me like that, it's just our first day after marriage.

I tried to get up put my ankle is hurting so much that i couldn't even stood up.....

'how can i mess up like this? What he would think of me now?' I started crying again.

After some time, i heard a knock on the door. I immediately covered myself with blanket and buttoned up my shirt. "Come in!"

The door opened and Yoongi entered with a tray full of food. A dog also sneaked in following Yoongi.

"You didn't changed yet!" Yoongi said pointing at my shirt.

"My ankle is hurting so much. I don't even have courage to move right now!" Yoongi nodded.

He pulled out a foldable table from under the bed, and put it infront of me, then put the food on it.

The dog also jumped on bed, as Yoongi sit down across me. "Who's he?" I pointed at the dog.

"His name is holly and he's my only pet." He said emotionlessly. Can't he show some of his emotions, it'll be good for both of us.

Still i nodded. "Let's eat!" He gave me a bowl of rice and started eating his own. I tried to get hold on the spoon but my hand is hurting so much.

He noticed it. Now i was scared that he'll yell at me and scold me badly, just like Namjoon used to do.

But he silently took my bowl and put a spoonful rice infront of my mouth, waiting for me to swallow it.

"What are you doing?" I couldn't proceed all these things. "I'm feeding you, as long as you can't hold on the spoon. Now open your mouth."

I open my mouth but hesitated too. He  put the spoonful of rice in my mouth, and feed me kimchi too.

I was so embarrassed. 'Why on the earth i thought of getting downstairs early morning ╥﹏╥'

After eating he helped me to change my clothes. Now it's time for me to almost die out of embarrassment. Once he leaves the room, i put my face in a pillow and scream my lungs out.

Next day in office:

Jin Hyung is laughing his ass out when i told him what happened yesterday...

"Ya! I told you not to laugh!" I almost cried.

"But it's so funny mate. You said nothing is going to happen between us. And now he took care of you changed your clothes and even fed you. You really are living someone's dream life!" He explained but everything just get over my head.

"Is your hand ok now?" He pointed at my hand which Yoongi bandaged in the morning. I can't forget his soft touch.

"Hello? You here?" Jin hyung snapped his fingers infront of my face and i came out to reality.

"Yeah it's ok now!" He nodded and went back to his work. While i was still in my dreamland thinking about yesterday!

-: To be continued :-