: 22 : "Are you guys together now?"

Hoseok pov:

I woke up when I feel some soft touches on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi kissing me all over my face which made me giggle.

"What are you doing!" I said between my giggles. "Waking my kitten up!" He said and winked at me and again started kissing me.

"Hey stop!" I said while pushing him away from me. "Last night I also said the same but you didn't listened!" He said and get up from me and helped me sit too.

"And you punished me! I was punishing you but you did it instead. Now my legs hurts!" I said with a pout while rubbing my legs.

He smiled and kiss my pouty lips. "Don't start complaining this early morning. It can ruin your while day!" He said in a soft voice.

"Yeah yeah! You are good in giving advice only." I said sarcastically. He didn't said anything but shook his head while smiling.

"Go and take a shower, breakfast is ready. And we have to go office too." He said while pulling me out of bed. "Don't do this my leg hurts!" I whined.

"I'll help you!" Yoongi said. "How?" I asked. "let's go and have a shower together!" He picked me up in his arms and started going in the bathroom.

"Nooooooooooooo!"

Time skip:

I am wearing my shirt and getting ready to go to office. Yoongi came out of the wordrobe shirtless, while holding his shirt and tie.

It's not new for me, he now does this on daily basis. I just sighed. He came near me and back hugged me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I said. "Just hugging my husband. You've got any problem!" Yoongi said in a low voice in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"We've already done it so many times. I'm so tired." I said in a tired tone. "Don't worry! I won't do anything. Just  make my tie." He said while smiling sweetly, but only I know how devilish he could be.

"Sure, wear your shirt first!" I said while I started fixing my hair, while looking in the mirror. He wore his shirt and came to me.

"Where's your tie?" I asked. "First dry my hair!" He said and gave me the hairdryer. 'What has gotten to him today?' i thought.

While I was drying his hair he kept on playing with my hair, staring at me. When I was done with it, I started doing his tie, he suddenly kissed me.

I always lose myself to his actions, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed me down on bed.

Time skip:

I run inside the building as I was late because of Yoongi. I just hope that Namjoon won't scold me for this.

I knocked on the cabin's door, "Come in!" I prayed to God the last time and entered the cabin and saw him standing near his table while folding his arms across his chest.

I gulped on my saliva. "Are you ok now?" He said in his normal voice which just shook me. "What are you talking about?" I asked confusingly.

"You ran away from the theatre in the middle. Jin told me that you weren't feeling well. Are you feeling better now?" He explained.

'Why jin hyung have to tell him about this?' i thought. Still nodded. "Yeah, I'm better now!" I said. "Then let's get back to work." He said and sat on his chair.

Something came in my mind so I asked him. "Sir, can I ask you something? As a friend?" I said and he nodded. "What do think about Jin hyung?"

I asked in excitement, but there's no expression on his face. He just stared at me blankly. "Are you drunk this early morning?" He asked.

"Can't you asnwer my question directly? What do you think about Jin hyung? I mean what kind of person you think he is?" I don't know why I'm getting frustrated.

"He's fine. Now go back to work." He ordered and I did the same. 'My plan didn't worked with him? I have to ask Jin hyung abut it.' i thought and get back to work.

Time skip to lunch:

"It was the best day of my whole life!" Jin hyung said loudly as possible because of his happiness. I covered my precious ears to prevent damage.

"Ok ok! So, are you guys together now?" I asked excitedly, just to know if my plan worked.

"I don't think so." He said sadness is visible in his voice. It somewhere clenched my heart. "What do you mean by you don't think so?" I asked.

"It's beacuse after you left, we didn't talked at all. We did nothing except for sitting side by side. He just asked me to drop me at my home. Nothing else." He explains but I jumped in happiness.

"You know what that means?" I said excitedly. He shook his head as no. "It means somewhere in his heart he likes you!" I almost screamed.

"And how can you say that?" He raised his eyebrows. "Hyung, I know him since high school. It isn't normal for him to give lift to anyone." I said while flipping my hair.

"Whatever it is, focus on your food dumbo." He pat my head. "I'm serious hyung!" I whined.

"Yeah yeah! He's dying in love with me!" He mocked me. We both laughed and continues to eat our lunch.

-: To be continued :-