: 15 : The Weekend!!

Fluff content warning:

( Actually I don't know how to write fluff content 😁😁, just practicing! If you find something wrong feel free to tell me!)

Hoseok pov:

I woke up late, but don't know how much late as I haven't seen the time yet. But I felt a great pain in my lower part.

I got up and sit on the bed, i don't have any courage to move any inch of my body, cause it's arching so much everywhere.

Suddenly a cold rush traveled my spine, i looked down at myself. I was wearing a black shirt and just my underwear. It's snowing outside, so pulled blanket and covered myself with it.

The bathroom door opened and Yoongi came out, JUST IN TOWEL!!??

My eyes landed in his bare body. He has pale skin yet has more muscles than me.

His upper body is covered with hickeys which I gave him last night. I can feel my heating up because of shyness. He looked at me, then followed my faze down to his body.

"Don't stare at it. It's already yours!"

He chuckled and I covered myself completely with blanket to hide my red face.

After some time, he pulled down the blanket. I covered my eyes thinking he's still naked. I peeked through my fingers and he's just looking at me fondly.

I removed my hand, and Yoongi pecked my lips saying, "Good morning kitten!" With a bright smile on his face. My face becomes more red, as if it can get any more redder.

He chuckled at me, while I was in shock. "Why did you kissed me?" I aske din confusion. "It was just a morning kiss, that's what couples do, right?"

He said as he was smiling. 'What are you smiling at?"

I thought but immediately shrugged off my thoughts and asked him stuttering, "Wha- what's the time?"

"Time! Its 10:30!" My eyes widened hearing this. "10:30 ALREADY!! AND YOU DIDN'T WOKE ME UP!!!?? MY BOSS WILL FIRE ME!!"

I shouted in shock as it's too late to go to office. I throw my blanket away revealing my silky legs, but I wasn't caring about it at all.

I tried to stood up but failed miserably. "Watch out!" Yoongi hold me and made me sit on the bed again. "Don't worry about it! It's Saturday today!"

'This day can't be more worse than this!'

I thought. I embarrassed myself for no reason. "Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked in a concered voice.

"It's because of you. You were so hard yesterday!" I said with an annoyed look. "Really!? Then who was screaming to get faster! Huh?"

He smirked. I didn't said anything but blushed at his words. Without any warning Yoongi pick me up in his arms.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" I panicked. "Don't you want to take a bath? (i nodded) Inwas just taking you there. I prepared hot water in the tub!" I became speechless.

' How can this person know what I need before even telling him?'

He put me inside the bathtub carefully. I waited for him to leave, but he just sat there. "Why aren't you going?"

I asked. "You can take a bath infront of me. It's not like i haven't seen anything!" He winked at me.

'He's seriously on some drugs today!'

( A/n: Ha! Sasta nasha karke aaya hai!)

"Just go away!" I splashed some water at him as he giggle. "Ok ok! I'm going. Don't take too long! I'm waiting downstairs!"

He went out and I removed my shirt and let the warm water caress my skin. It was perfect. I stayed there for 15 minutes.

I got dressed. It's been a while since I wore ripped jeans. So, I wear a blue ripped jeans with yellow hoodie and went downstairs.

Yoongi was making breakfast for us as always. He teased me alot in the room. It's my turn now. I mentally smirked.

I quitly went behind him and hugged him from behind kissing his neck from back. He froze at his place for some seconds.

"Don't try to tease me!" He said in a normal voice. "What if I say, I won't! What will you do!?" I questioned back.

He turned, facing me. He's wearing his usual cold expression. He lift me up, and made me sit on the sit on the kitchen counter, trapping me in between his arms.

'Why he always lift me up like I weighed nothing?'

"If you won't stop." Moves closer, whispering in my ears. "You'll receive punishment!" This time I froze.

I shifted myself a bit back making some distance between us. But he pulled me closer by my hips and kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes feeling his soft lips on mine. I held his face and wrapped my legs around his waist, while he was holding me by my hips. This time kissing him didn't feels awkward like yesterday night. It was so soft like feather.

He pulled back after a good 5 minutes making me complete out of breath, a sting of saliva is connected to our lips, but we didn't cared.

"I hope you won't repeat this mistake again. Or the punishment will be harder!" He again whispered and went back to his cooking.

I blushed and get down the counter. I sit across him, and asked, "Yoongi! (he hummed) What are we going to do today?"

He looked at me with a 'what are you trying to say' kinda look. "Umm, i mean we haven't been this close to each other before , so we should do something special."

I explained and he started thinking something. He smiled and said, "I will show you one thing. I can say you will love it!"

We had our breakfast and he took me to his office room. I've never been in his office room, this is my first time. He always work in this room when he don't go to office.

It was black in colour from inside, but still pretty and organised. Yoongi made me sit on the couch. He went to his desk and pulled out a guitar from there.

"I didn't knew you can play guitar!" I excitedly said. "You don't know alot of things about me. I'll tell you little by little." He rolled up his sleeves so he can play it better.

'why he has to give me heart attack!'

He sit beside me. "Are you ready?" Yoongi asked and I nodded.

His fingers on the guitar strings, were doing some unexpainable magic, which was having an great impression on my heart.

We spend the whole day togetherz chatting, laughing with each other. We saw movies together and ordered our dinner from a restaurant. After dinner and having a great day with each other we went to sleep while cuddling with each other.

-: To be continued :-

-: ATTENTION EVERYONE :-

Hey everyone! I have a great story to tell you all about what happened with me.

So, my school reopened today. And I shamelessly went there to show my potato face there.

Only 9 students cam in my class out of 33 students. We talked and discussed about everything except studies.

We didn't even let the teachers to teach us something and had a great conversation with them too.

In the end of the school, our principal announced one week of holiday for us.

Now I can complete this story peacefully.

Thanks for your attention. 🙂🙃