: 11 : The shopping

Hoseok pov:

I came to office while panting hard. I woke up late today, and didn't even did my breakfast which is made by my sweet and beautiful husband. I regret it.

I went inside tried to be as quite as possible. Not wanting to disturb others who were doing their work.

From a distance i saw Jin hyung working while sitting on his usual place.

I increased my speed, this time i didn't cared about others, and sit beside jin hyung. He almost got a heart attack because of my sudden presence.

"You'll kill me someday for sure!" He said while holding his chest. "Sorry!" I said while bowing in respect.

"Leave that! How did it went?" He excitedly asked but I'm confused what he's talking about.

"What went?" I asked back. "I told you to ask for cuddles from him. How did it went?" He looks happy but not for long as i know.

"I was so scared to ask about that yesterday!" I said and his expression changes from excited to disappointment.

"I knew it! You won't do that. Don't you what to know if he actually loves you or not?"

"Hyung there's nothing to be suspicious about. He loves me but is shy to show it." I said while starting working.

"He's just pretending if you ask me." He mocked. "Hyung, it's not like that. I'm just thinking to give him some time."

"How much time?" He seriously said. "Till he gets comfortable with me." I said without looking up from computer.

"If i was at your place i shouldve fucked him till yet!" "WHAT!!!!" I shouted. Even tho he said that in a low voice i heard it and unintentionally screamed.

"Shh! Low down your voice or else boss will fire you!" Jin hyung whisper yelled and made me sit down on my chair.

Then my phone ringed. It was call from our boss. We both shared a glance at each other and i picked up the call.

"Come in my cabin, right now!" She hangs up and i almost cried. "Do you think she heard me?" I asked Jin hyung.

"You were too loud bro!" He said and I got up and went to her cabin, hoping that she won't fire me.

I knocked on the door and went inside. There she's sitting with her neutral face, she looks so scary.

"Are you free this evening?" I was shocked by her sudden actions but still said, "Yes mam! But why?"

"My son is coming today and I have to give him some presents. I want some of your suggestion in it!" She explained and i nodded.

"Sure! Then let me know when we are leaving." She nodded. I bowed and went out of cabin.

In the Mall:

Me and my boss went to a mall, to get something for her son. We went to the soft toy section as she told that her son likes soft toys so much.

"What about this?" I asked her pointing at a koala plushie. "This would be perfect for him. You know he also looks like this."

She payed for it and we went out of the mall. "Come in I'll drop you!" She asked while opening door for me.

"No, mam thank you for this but my house is not so far from here. I'll get there by myself." I said politely.

She nodded and her driver went off with her. I didn't choose the Koya plushie because it was only cute, but also because it reminds me of someone who means the most to me.