: 18 : "I can do something!"

Hoseok pov:

Fridayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Finally it's friday, the last day of my work. Then two days of holiday. I'll watch every drama I have in my Netflix watchlist with Yoongi.

I am jumping, on the way to my office, not giving a damn what people will think about me. I can't control my happiness. When I came near my office building, and saw Jin hyung.

I run to him and literally jumped on him while he stumbled on his steps. "Good morning jin hyung!"

"Morning." He said in a dull voice. He has never been dull since I met him, I'm not liking it at all. "What happened hyung?"

"Namjoon-" He said and my anger immediately took over me. "That piece of shit! I won't leave him!!" I was about to go inside angrily, but hyung hold my arm from behind.

"It's not like what you're thinking." "Then what is it?" I asked. "It's just, i don't know how to propose him. I'm losing my mind, please help me!" He whined.

This man right here, used to give me relationship advice. Now is asking me to help him. But something came in my mind and I smiled.

"I think I can do something!"

I went to my cabin and as always Namjoon wasn't there. This guy is always late. I sit on my chair. 'If Namjoon get ready for it, I'll make it up with others easily!'

After 15 minutes, Namjoon entered the cabin and I bid him morning. It's the perfect time. I went to his table and casually asked.

"Hey Namjoon!" He looked at me weirdly. "You should call me sir, it's work hours." I looked at his computer. But I can't give up. It's for my one and only jin hyung.

I placed both of my hands on his table, which made him look at me. "I want you to come to watch a movie with me."

"With you?" He asked. "Yeah, with me!" I demanded. "Just you and me? Sorry but I don't want to cheat on someone."

'Oh shit!"

"Not only you and me. But with me, my husband and one of my other friend." He thinks for a moment. "When?" 'Is he ready? This early? Didn't thought it would be this easy!' I thought.

"On Sunday 2 pm!" I excitedly said. "Hmm. I'll be there. Now go back to work." He said and I happily went to my table, continue working.

Lunch break:

Me and Jin hyung are peacefully having our lunch. Now I have to ask him. "Hyung! (he hummed) Are you free on Sunday?" I asked.

"No! I'm really busy." He said. 'What kind of work he has on Sunday?' I thought. "What kind of work hyung?"

"I have to make a plan to propose Namjoon! You know that he won't accept my proposal this easily." He said.

'I won't let my hard work go in vain!'

"Leave him for some time hyung! He isn't going anywhere nor you! You've got plenty of time. Let's hang out on Sunday!" I whined.

"You won't let me do my thing? (i shook my head as no) Fine! When and where? He giggled while saying and I smiled.

"You have to come to watch a movie with me!" I said. "Only you and me?" He asked. It could be just us. Before my marriage, we used to go watch movies together. But not this time.

"No, with me, Yoongi and my one other friend." I explained. "No matter who is that other person. If you'll be there, I'm in!" He winked.

'It's not just someone. It's Namjoon!'

"Aaahhh! You're the best hyung!" I shouted in excitement. "Ok ok! Don't butter me, eat your food!" I nodded. We finished our lunch and went back to our work.

At home:

I reached home, "I'm home!" I said while taking off my shoes. Holly came running towards me, i pick him up in my arms and went to kitchen as Yoongi is there.

"Hey hoba!" He smiled and smiled back. "Hey!" I took off my coat and sit on the chair, when Yoongi come to me.

"You're looking tired. Did Namjoon made you do alot of work?" He said as I hugged his waist while humming. " You should be careful around him!" He warned and wrapped his arms around me.

"He's not like that! He changed." I said in alow voice. "Really? Ok, i believe you enough. Is there anything you need help with?" He asked and ruffled my hair.

"Can we go to watch a movie on Sunday?" I asked in a cute voice that no one can resist. "Ok! Is someone coming with us? Or there will be just us?" He asked.

"Jin hyung and Namjoon is also coming!" I said. He broke the hug and looked at me, "Jin is ok, but why Namjoon is coming?" I asked suspeciously.

"Jin hyung likes him. And he needs help in his relationship with Namjoon." I said. "Don't you think jin is just too good for Namjoon?" He asked.

"He is but what can I do in that? No one can resist Jin hyung's beauty, and Jin hyung couldn't resist Namjoon. That's it!" I said.

"I don't know what Jin saw in Namjoon but if he likes him, we should help!" He smiled while saying. "Thank you so much Yoon." I pecked his lips.

" Now can I hug you? I need more hugs. I'm so tired!" I yawned. "Lets have dinner then we can cuddle!" He said and I nodded.

I hardly ate my dinner as I was really sleepy, still Yoongi made me eat the whole food. He carried me in bridal style to our room. He made me change my clothes and then we slept while cuddling.

-: To be continued :-