【J A I L B R E A K】

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

• • •

OMNISCIENT

  ''Spare me your foul gaze, woman.''

  ''Why is this one here?''

  After Groot had thrown the guard out of the tower and against the wall, Gamora had taken notice that Drax was with their group. Let alone, standing beside her. They didn't get along very well.

  Peter huffed. ''We promised him he could stay by your side until he kills your boss. I always keep my promises, when they're to muscle-bound whack-jobs who'll kill me if I don't. Here you go.'' 

  Placing the leg on the panel in front of Rocket, the later waves it off. 

  ''Oh, I was just kidding about the leg. I just needed these two things.''

  [Y/n], who had been listening the whole time, hopped on a stool close to Rocket, glancing weirdly at the prosthetic leg.

  ''What?''

  Rocket's laugher starts as a light giggle. ''No, I thought I'd be funny. Was it funny? Wait, what did he look like hopping around?'' 

  ''I had to transfer him 30,000 units!'' Peter was outraged. He had lost his money for something that they didn't even need. He could've used that for a better purpose.

  Drax cut in. ''How are we going to leave?''

  ''Well, he's got a plan.'' Peter turned back to Rocket. ''Right? Or is that another thing you made up?'' 

  ''I have a plan!'' Rocket retorted. ''I have a plan!''

  ''Cease your yammering and relive us from the irksome confinement.''

  ''Yeah, I'll have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one.''

  Drax looked over to Quill, offended. ''Do not ever call me a thesaurus.''

  ''It's just a metaphor, dude.'' Peter replied, a little ticked form the situation they're all in.

  ''His people are completely literal,'' Rocket cut in, still messing with the panel. ''Metaphors are gonna go over his head.''

  ''Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.''

   [Y/n] pitch eyes glanced over to Drax, before moving to the window overlooking the Kyln. Guards had started to walk into the floor, guns in their hands. Loaded. 

  ''I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.'' Gamora deadpanned at the sight of the guards. 

  [Y/n] dropped her head, her eyelids now shut over her eyes. She gave a slow shake of her head. It was useless, they'd all be stuck here. She knew it was too good to be true.