【B A T T L E O F X A N D A R】

CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

• • •

OMNISCIENT

  ''Quill! Yondu! Now!''

  Rocket finishes with the hole in the side of the ship, shouting over the coms for Quill's next plan. Getting inside the ship.

  Just before he reaches the ship, Yondu shouts. ''Aw, hell! I'm going down, Quill! No more game with me, boy. I'll see you at the end of this.'' 

  Yondu's ship continues to fall, [Y/n] turns to Rocket. 

  ''He'll be all right.'' Rocket reassured, ''Right now, I believe we've got bigger matters.''

  Ronan's fleet only seemed to keep growing. Taking down person after person, luckily, they had yet to take down the Milano. The very ship that held Quill, Groot, Gamora and Drax. They needed to get in and kill Ronan. That was the plan.

  ''There are too many of them,'' Gamora states. ''Rocket! We'll never make it up there!''

  ''She's right.'' [Y/n] agreed, claws digging into the armrest of her chair. 

  Just then, Nova Corps ships had pulled alongside the Milano. Their whole fleet, fighting against Ronan.

  Denarian Saal spoke over the coms. ''Peter Quill, this is Denarian Saal of the Nova Corps. For the record, I advised against trusting you here.''

  Peter laughed, relieved at their added amount of firepower. ''They got my "dick" message.'' 

  ''Prove me wrong.''

  Thankfully, with the help of the Nova Corps sudden arrival, Quill was able to street the Milano inside the ship, using the whole that Rocket had previously created in the side of the ship. Now, all that was left was to destroy Ronan. Hopefully.

  After crashing the Milano, the four of them exited the ship. Rocket and [Y/n] helped to try to lower the number of Ronan's people outside, with the help of the Ravagers and Nova Corps. 

  ''Yes!'' Drax shouted, stepping off the crashed Milano. ''Yes!'' 

  Gamora turns to Peter. ''We're just like Kevin Bacon.''

  • • •

  ''The starboard kern has been breached!'' Nebula informed Ronan. ''We have been boarded!''

  ''Continue our approach.'' 

  ''But the Nova Corps have engaged!'' 

  ''None of that will matter once we reach the surface.'' 

  Nebula turns to the guards, following Ronan's orders. But being cautious. ''Seal security doors! Now!''

• • •

  Rocket looks up, seeing the Dark Aster being attacked by the Nova Corps. ''Oh, man.'' He muttered.

  [Y/n] looked up, giving a short laugh. ''This just got good.''