⌗²ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑬𝑵𝑻-𝑼𝑷 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 checking

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 checking.... yep, you'll fit perfectly into the tavern uniform! Might be a little tight 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇....❞ 

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | ❝𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓... 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐅𝐔! 𝐆𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌!❞ Diane cheered. "Hey, ban. If you screw up and lose this match, I'm gonna tell Elaine!" King threatened.

Elizabeth excitedly clapped for her long time best friend. Over the years has always died a few days before you.

Being reincarnated a year or two before you and finding Meliodas, her memories of each year staying in her mind with each reincarnation, all of them looking the same.

Silver hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.

And because of them coming together each and every time they had formed a bond. Not to the extent of you and Meliodas but, more so, best friends.

"Come on, Meli!" The nickname just slipped from the [h/c] girls mouth. It sounded familiar, way too familiar, to you and him.

"Time for the match to get underway!" Lovehelm exclaimed. "Sure would be nice, if we had more room to move around."

Meliodas laughed. "So, what's with the laughing? You really look forward to fighting with me that much, Captain?" Cracking his knuckles.

"I was thinking back to the old day. We had about this much space then, didn't we?"

"It's been a while. Which time are you talking about?"

"Don't worry. 'Cause you'll remember it soon enough." Holding his hands up, before quickly disappearing. "huh?"

Blood flew from his mouth as Meliodas sent a punch straight to his cheek. "Oh, yeah. I think I remember now!"

---

A door creaks open, Meliodas walks into a small room with a knight. "This place is built like a fortress." Gazing around the stone room.

"Of course! He's the criminal who burned down the fairy king's forest four years ago."

In a concret cell Ban let out a yawn. His hair is long and shaggy, along with a beard. "But isn't he still alive after being executed 33 times?"

"That's right! We've tried everything from beheading to fire! That man isn't human!" The guard soldier exclaimed in slight fear. "Really? What a coincidence."