⌗¹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀

I think this movie doesn't really follow off where the series left off  because all the sins are there and blah! so be prepared for like confusing scenes. :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐄𝐘, [y/n] can you be my 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓?❞

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚. | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐒, [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓.

Little animals such as rabbits, squirrels, and birds stood around her. "Hello." Petting one of the bunnies and lifting up the pale of water easily. 

'It's almost the birthday of my adoptive father bartra, the king of liones.'

A green bird landed on her shoulder.

'we want to celebrate my cooking delicious food. No wonder we aren't letting meliodas cook.... But! That's why we've split up to search for the very best ingredients. If only life could only be this peaceful, but that gets boring.'

Walking to the tavern a shadow covered the ground in front of her. An octopus, squid, scorpion(?), snake, and large egg landed on top of each other.

Six of the seven sins smiling proudly down at her. "You're all back quick."

"Uh, wheres the captain?" King asked, floating in the air and searching for the blonde. "The air is nice and fresh down here!" His head stuffed under [y/n's] skirt. "Stop that!" 

Kicking his side lightly making his fall back. "Hey [y/n], how you doing?" Hawk ran forward, bumping meliodas away from the girl. "What the heck are you doing, you perv!"

"Hey captain, didn't you say you were going to catch a flying fish?" King asked. "Yeah, a sky fish."

"Thats so cool! I wanna see it, where is this sky fish?" diane exclaimed excitedly, looking around. "Well, about that I looked every where for it.. let me try here."

Rubbing [y/n's] thighs, shoving his face up her skirt, and squeezing her breasts. "I said stop! You won't find it there!" A kick landing against his chest making him fly back.