⌗¹⁴ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑬𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐒𝐎, you wanna 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄?❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄. The bones cracking and falling limp. Ban using one of his abilities to control the bones in his body.

Grunting meliodas uppercutted the demon sending him into the air. Diane exclaimed using her Gideon to pelt Hendrickson into a cliffs edge. His wings sprouting out he went to fly towards the sins.

Kings spear piercing through his back and pinning him to the ground. "Meliodas?" Looking at the blonde.

"It's okay. 'Cause thanks to you, my stamina is back up to where it was before we even started. So, you can just leave the rest to us. For now, I think it's best if you stay with the girls and hawk."

Smiling softly up at the [h/c] girl. Nodding she placed her hand onto hawks back, Elizabeth using her abilities to try and bring hawk back. 

Standing in a rock Hendrickson breaks his arm back into place. "No way! It doesn't seem like we hurt him at all!"

"Damn! I ripped that arm off, but it looks like it didn't take. This guy is turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than I thought." Ban said. 

Squinting his red eyes at hendrickson. "Well, we're not finished yet! Gowther, spread the word. We're gonna do the attack we talked about!" Yelling to the goat sin. 

"Captain, gowthers not, um..." King spoke, his voice raspy and breaking. 

Looking over their shoulders they watch gowthers body get up, holding his head. "Now where are my glasses?"

"He's still alive!" Shocked at the scene. "There."

Putting back on his glasses, his head now reattached to his neck. "Roger that, captain!" King grunts. "What are you anyway?"

"Tap. Broadcast!" Tapping the side of his head with a thunk. A zap of light coming from his fingers, zipping around and telling everyone what they needed to do.

"It's like just beamed his instructions directly into my head." king said in shock. 

"Are you kidding?"

"Is this seriously our plan?"

"Captain, are you sure about this?"

Everyone not sure whether meliodas was serious about the plan gowther beamed to everyone. "All right, everyone. Time to get started!"