⌗¹⁷ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑻𝑯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 your hands off my women, understand 𝐌𝐄?❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘. "Hey, have you heard the rumors? About the wandering silver ghost knight?" One of the customers asked their friend.

"that phantom keeps popping up, right? I hear it wears silver armor and vanishes into thin air."

"I've got a pineapple-ish pie for our guest at table number three! thank you so much for waiting!"

Running from the kitchen we're virgo was slaving away at the stove, much to her excitement. "Look at [y/n], go."

Watching as she places the food onto the table. The drunk blushing men thanking her and digging in.

Hawk trots over to the counter, a man in the stair well catching his attention. "You finally woke up, huh?"

Golgius gasping as the pig spoke to him.

'it's him! Princess [y/n] and the talking pig!' He exclaimed in his thoughts.

"Oh, well it looks like you're feeling better." Walking behind the counter and pouring herself a little ale. To much would not end well. "It does." Hawk agreed. 

'I'll bet you know who is probably looking around here also. I should get out of here before they recognize me.' Not saying anything in reply he walks down the stairs.

The men pay for their drinks and food waving the princess goodbye. "Thank you so much for helping me, huh? I'm very grateful. This may seem abrupt, but I should get going."

His stomach growling, betraying his leave. Chuckling she raises a brow. "Sit down."

Entering the kitchen and taking the last thing virgo made, a bright light shining as she was send back to her domain.

Approaching the table she placed a bowl of soup. "Thanks. I appreciate it." Taking a bit he quickly spits it out. "Might wanna let it cool down."

"Yeah, but it's fine now I know how hot it is I can push through it." Taking another bite. "Hey, let me ask you something, golgius..."