⌗¹³ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 let him near 𝐇𝐄𝐑! ❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇. "Look at that monsters corpse." King said looking at the red demons fat, bloating, and rotting corpse. 

"It's so red and flabby. It's giving me the creeps" Clutching her Gideon close. "Impossible. Is that what I think it is."

"Yeah. A demon." Meliodas clarified. "So, they really existed, then?"

"The magical power emitting from that corpse matches what I sensed from dale and the new generation. It appears to be the root of this evil." Gowther states.

"Twenty years ago, when these remains were first discovered deep in the fairy king's forest, the journey began."

King gasps inwardly hearing where they had found the demons corpse.

"All that I have accomplished has been made possible by this red demon. Both the old generation and the new. The experiments that gave us those compatible with demon blood. The partial deciphering of the dark magic system. And now this..."

Praising the demon, Holding his arm out releasing all of his cursed energy. All of the sin's either block it or dodge, besides Ban who lets it impale him through his chest.

"At last! I myself wield the power of the red demon!" Watching with joy as his cursed energy rampaged. "Ban!" Diane shouted.

"If the red demons power is your only ace in the hole, your best bet is to fold and walk away from the table."

Running towards hendrickson letting the tendril glide through his chest. The demon watched in shock as he didn't die.

Swinging his fist down onto hendrickson's head. "'Cause i'm the one who killed that fat freak!" Sending hendrickson tumbling deep under the ground.

Slowly he walks over and picks up his nunchucks. "Ban." King sighs out in worry for the sin.

Clicking his tongue he slashes his sacred treasure at the demon, making it's head crumble to pieces. "Ban, you really killed that thing 20 years ago?"

"Who killed what and when isn't important." He claimed. "Forget that. Take a look at the size of this hole."

"I detect a slight breeze. Which must mean that there is a cave further down." Gowther stated.