Chapter 3

NANDINI'S P.OV

"Nandini, breakfast is ready" I heard a shout from my mom. Damn! I just slept 4 hours.

I hope today will be different, which means I'll lock myself in the house so that I'll never see him again... HAHAHAHA! I hopped out on my bed and head straight to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and wash my face; I feel like l'm not feeling well today so I didn't shower. I ran downstairs just to see my dad, mom and SHIT!

"MANIK!"I shouted.

They turn around with frown faces.

"Why shouting late riser?" he asked.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked.

"Nandini, Manik will be staying with you for a month" mom said.

"What the heck? Why?" I asked them confusingly.

"My dad and your dad will be the one to handle the things that you need to handle in Hawaii" explained Manik.

"So you mean you'll go to Hawaii tomorrow instead of me?" I asked.

"Yes honey" dad answered.

"So what's the point of Manik staying
here?" I asked.

"Well, I will be going with your mom and Navya" dad respond.

"So you're leaving me here all alone?" I asked.

"That's why Manik is here, he will help you and besides Manik's parents are coming with us too" explained mom.

"Whatever! I'm big now mom and I can do things on my own" I shouted.

"Nandini!" dad yelled.

"Look dad! I don't want to ruin the trip of Manik and his girlfriend okay? So why don't you give them more privacy?" I said sarcastically.

"Honey, Alya left this morning" mom said.

"She went back to New York for some
reasons" explained Manik.

"Then why are you here? Go follow her then! I don't need a baby sitter" I shouted.

"Nandini, whether you like it or not Manik will be staying with you and that's final!" dad yelled.

"Whatever!" I yelled back. I rolled my eyes and make my way to the front door.

THIS MONTH SUCKS!

I went to the nearest Cafeteria just a minute walk from our house to order some hot chocolate. It's freezing damn cold.

"Its 2 dollars" the waiter said. I head on an empty table at the back and slowly drink my hot chocolate.

Yummy! I then choked when I saw Manik in front of me. What the heck, is he trying to kill me? I didn't notice him following me.

"NOT AGAIN! Why are you here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you Nandini" he replied.

"We don't have anything to talk about Manik" I said while drinking my hot chocolate.

"I think we do Nandu" he replied.

"I don't think so" I responded.

"Look Nandu I made a mistake, could
you just listen to me? Please?" he pleaded.

"Okay? 5 minutes!" I said.

"I want to talk to you but not here" he smiled.

He grabbed my arm and led me to his damn cool Mercedes Benz car; wicked!