Chapter 9

NANDINI'S P.OV

The week is finally over and I'm fully recovered about my falling after the incident with Maddy and I became so close which pushes Manik to stop reacting but go with the flow.

I noticed that he wasn't that over protective and over trying friends with me anymore. Packing my belongings and peak one last look to the room I felt relieved, I promised Maddy that I'll see him the next time but he also promised that he'll visit if he'll got a chance.

I put on my jacket and walked downstairs dropping my bag on the
couch, Nana smiled at me genuinely and give me a hug.

Manik popped in from the kitchen and grab my bag, Nana also give him a bear hug. "Be careful on your way, and you two come visit me often" she
smiled sweetly.

I kiss her right cheek and wave goodbye; I climb into the passenger's seat and buckle my seatbelt. Manik on the other hand climb on the driver's seat and do the same.

The road is smooth, no head hitting and no bumping rocks, I suddenly felt awkward inside the car,

He haven't talk to me since the fishing time with Maddy and two girls. I try not to talk to him but I want to know why he's acting strange.

"What's with no talking?" I mutter, I looked at him and he frowns.

"What do you mean?" he shrugs.

"You've been so weird lately, no talking, no caring or whatsoever ...why?" he just focused in his driving and not intended to answer my question.

I didn't mind it anyway, I'm tired of him though I still love him more than a friend. Since he took my virginity I couldn't stop but think that he would love me too.

"You better take a sleep, a 30 minute drive and we will be at your house" he said.

"You'll stay at our house?" I asked curiously.

"I'll just drop you there" I frown and sigh, why? Should I ask him?

"But don't worry, I just want to go home but tomorrow we can spend time together if you want" he smirks.

"Honestly, I don't know how to picture your behavior! Are you mad or whatsoever?" I hissed. He frowns but smirk

"I'm just trying to study my best friend, lately you and Maddy became close I just thought you want to be alone with him" I blush and giggle.

How can he say that? Is he jealous? I
just remember the conversation between me and Maddy...

"Do you love him don't you?" He asked.

"Who?" I muttered.

"Don't play games with me here
Nandini, the way you looked at him, the way you smile when he's around, the way you blushed and giggle every time he felt embarrassed! It's a sign
that you love him" I gasps and flush am I that obvious?

"Look here kiddo! He loves you too, why don't you just make the first move?" he smirk.

"No way! I'm the girl here Maddy" I replied.

"Though why him? Why not me?" he smirk.

"What do you mean?" I giggle.

"You know I like you don't play stupidity around me" he hissed.

"Now who's talking, Maddy." He suddenly shook his head and smile
genuinely

"I know Nandini, I know!"

"Why are you smirking Nandu?" I frown Automatically. Shit!

"Why you care?" I snap.

"Well, we're already here" he sighs.