Chapter 5

NANDINI'S P.OV

It's clearly 8 pm and Arya hasn't arrived yet! I waited 5 minutes again when I heard the Door bell rang.

I opened the door and saw a very pleasant and elegant man with matching hazelnut eyes and perfect body fit; a height that is between 6'1
or 6'2 and a dirty blonde hair!

"Hey Nandini, long time no see" he gave me a perfect smile.

"Excuse me? I mean who are you?" I asked.

"Don't you remember me? Aaryaman!" he responded.

What? Arya? How could I remember him? He changed a lot! Last time I saw him was like he's shorter than me, a quiet type of guy and no abs! But I have a huge crush on him which I don't know why!

"Really? A-ah! You've changed a lot!" I said amazingly.

"Well, people change including you!" he smiled.

How lovely his smile is!

"So are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes! I've been waiting for you to come, I thought you'll not show up" I teased.

"Why would I do that?" he responded.

He led me towards his Black Ferrari car; this is totally big time! How gentlemen!

After I get into his car, he walked towards the driver seat and started the engine.

"So, I've heard that Manik has arrived" he stated.

"Yeah!" I answered.

"Where is he? I thought you and Manik will end up being together" he smiled.

"What? Are you crazy? I mean look! Manik has a girlfriend and besides I don't like him like that! He also changes from good to bad" I replied.

"So you mean you don't have any boyfriend?" he asked.

"Since birth" I replied.

"How's that possible? You're gorgeous! No! I mean beautiful! Damn! I don't have the perfect word to describe you" he said.

I blushed that's why I quickly look outside so that he would not find it
out!

After our conversation an awkward silence fill the car. I felt a flaming eyes staring at me, I felt shy and at the same time scared.

I looked at the direction of those eyes and I see Arya smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing! It's just you're still really beautiful" he smiled.

I wanted to say something when he leaned down and kiss me slowly and passionately.

I pulled out to take a deep breath; we both have a confused look and both laugh.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I've been dying to kiss you since 7th grade" he answered shyly.

"Really? I mean I thought you have a girlfriend" I said.

"Nope! We just broke up" he answered.

I can see that he's in pain right now, how could I make him feel better.

"But kissing me can't do anything" I said.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"It's alright" I responded.

We arrived at Mukti's party and he lead me towards the door. We were surprised when we saw some of
our friends back then.

"Nandini, you're still beautiful" said Cabir, one of my classmate on 8th grade.