Chapter 7

NANDINI'S P.OV

It's been 2 weeks since I and Manik have sex and if you're thinking that I'm pregnant then happy to say that I'm not! And part of it, it's been also 2
weeks since HE left me I mean the village.

He didn't mail, he didn't text nor call. Mom, Navu and Dad have trusted me to be alone in the house for the whole month!

Arya and Muku used to stop by every day just to make sure that I'm okay. I also told them what happened and they're both angry and at the same time sad.

If you're thinking where the Hell is Alya; well she also went back to New
York. Maybe they've continued their relationship! I really wanted to forget about Manik! I mean I'm a girl and he's the boy.

If he really is a true man then he must face me but worst if he forget about me. I heard a doorbell and I ran downstairs, as I open the door I was shocked that in front of me Mom,
Dad, Navu, Manik's parents and MANIK!

°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey big sister! I miss you so much!" Navu shouted full of happiness.

I just smiled and hug her including mom and dad.

"Hey Nandini, Aahh! I have a task for you and Manik" said dad.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"Do you remember our house near the lake? We used to go camping there when you and Manik were both kids" dad reminded.

"Yes? Why?" I asked.

Mom smiled including Nick's parents, I'm kind of wondered and curios about their actions; Manik on the other hand just remain silent.

"You'll know why dear, but for now
prepare the things that you need because tonight you'll go there" mom smiled.

Without any questions I walked upstairs into my bedroom and grab
some personal and important things, unfortunately that house of ours beside the lake has no signal and no internet connection!

Now that he's back I'm planning of not talking to him anymore! Yes I love him but I don't want to be hurt again. As
I'm in the middle of packing my things in my closet

I heard a clearing throat behind me and I don't need to turn around because I know its mom.

"Nandu?" she started.

"Yep?" I replied.

"We just wanted you to have fun there with Manik" she smiled. If only she knew what did Manik did to me.

"Hey honey, Manik talked to us and he wanted to spend time with you" she smiled.

"Hmm" I just nodded as a sign of hearing her.

After I finished packing my things, mom and I walked downstairs.

"Bye dad!" I bid.

They just respond with have a great week. Manik grabbed my things and put under the trunk it's a big black car that well which can handle a trip.

This will be a 2 hour drive luckily I brought my ipod! I don't want to talk to him duh! But the weird things was, he himself don't bother to talk to me.

Inside the car was really awkward I mean it's very quiet! There's no music. I think Manik felt it too because he began a conversation.

"Nandu, how are you?"

"Good" I replied.

"Uhm! I-" I cut him off

"I want to sleep"