The Accident

A pang of longing and pain went through me.

I won't get to see Jennie again.

I won't get to be with her.

Ever.

I sighed.

I'm never going to love a woman more than I love Jennie Kim.

Something hurt in my chest.

I gasped and fell to the ground.

Golden light erupted around me and I still clutched my chest. The pain was searing and I could barely hear my own heart.

I shouted in agony as I was pulled up into a bright room.

I gasped as the pain went away. It still stung but it stopped hurting.

My breaths were shallow as I looked around the white room.

Suddenly everything turned black and darkness encased the room.

The walls were gone and black fog covered my feet, moving as I walked.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked as I adjusted to the rapid changes of light.

"Jisoo?"

I spun around.

"Jennie?"

She smiled her wide gummy smile. She was dressed in a loose white sleeveless dress that tightened on her torso and spread out to her ankles, the skirt moved with her as she ran forward.

I held my arms opens and she ran into my arms, circling her arms around my waist.

Her head was tucked under my chin and I couldn't believe it.

"Jennie...is...is this real?"

She pulled away and held my face. Her chocolate brown eyes were deep and soft. She was looking at me with a tenderness that I missed.

She pressed her forehead to mine and I took a deep breath.

She chuckled softly. "I love you."

"I lo—AHHHH!"

I fell to my knees and she collapsed in front of me.

She looked at me with worry. "Jisoo? What's going on?"

I shook my head and held my hand up. "I can do this."

I took a deep breath. "I...I lov—AAAAAAAAAH!"

Everything in my body burned. It felt like I was being burned alive. The pain spread throughout my body and hit my heart with a brute force.

I gasped and bent over clutching my heart as cold sweat fell across my face.

I was panting as Jennie held my face and lifted my head up.

And it was like everything went away.

"I....I...I love you Jennie." I felt the pain increase 10 times more and I just fisted my hand in my shirt.

I gasped and still looked at her as she stared at me with a small smile and big loving eyes.

I shook my head. "I will always...love..." I gasped "you. I..." I swallowed and stood up, she looked in confusion and stood up with me.

"I love you."

The pain came but it felt diluted as I stared at her.

Her smile brightened and I felt myself feel...free.

I grinned. "I love you!"

Then I screamed at the top of my lungs, "I LOVE JENNIE KIM AND NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE THAT! I LOVE HER!" I pointed to myself "I LOVE" I pointed to Jennie "HER! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE! I LOVE HER AND I'M GOING TO SCREAM IT FROM THE TOP OF LUNGS BECAUSE IT'S THE THING I REGRET THE MOST! I DIDN'T GET A CAHNCE TO TELL HER I LOVE HER AND I REGRET IT! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CURSE AND THE PAIN! I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER!"