Let's All Take A Deep Breath

I walked into my apartment and reached into my back pocket to pull out my phone....

Except it's not there!

I clutched my hand to my head. "What the hell?!"

Where could I have put it?

Then it hit me.

It was in Jisoo's car!

Argh! I rubbed a hand over my face.

I wasn't some digital crazed person but I used my phone somewhat regularly and I really miss it.

"Jisoo? Can you hear me? If you can, then can you drop off my phone."

I wanted for a few minutes. There was nothing.

I groaned.

••••••••••

I somehow managed to get through the weekend without my phone so no contact with the outside world except for Rosie.

I went over for dinner on Saturday to Rosie's apartment.

We sat on the couch together about to watch a
K-Drama called Snowdrop. Apparently a new actress was a debuting in the series and it was highly anticipated. But we didn't even get to the part where she entered before Rosie paused it and said, "I have to tell you about my date."

I smiled and turned the TV off. "How's Lisa?"

Rosie leaned back with a dreamy expression. "She's so gorgeous! Funny! Enthusiastic! She listens really well! God....she's just....I didn't think it was possible to love or know a person so quickly."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm happy for you."

She leaned closer to me. "This might sound really soon but....do you think she likes kids?"

I widened my eyes. "You've on one date! ONE! ROSIE! Calm down girl!"

She sighed and placed her plate on the small coffee table. "It's just....I feel...really happy with her."

I nodded. "Understandable. It's new love."

I took a bite and Rosie leaned her head on my shoulder. "What about you? Got your 28th date?"

I smiled. "I don't know actually."

She pulled away and turned around to face me with her legs crossed. "What do you mean you don't know?"

I sighed and chew my food, holding up a hand for her to wait before swallowing and saying, "I've been....well....I don't know what we are...."

"What do you guys do?"

"We hang out every Friday. She convinces me to have sex with her. I say no. We banter a lot. She's constantly in my mind...or TV."

She frowned. "Are you saying no because of what happened all those years ago?"

I swallowed. "You know that's why I broke up with Kai, William....and Kayla."

She nodded with a sigh. "Maybe you need to find the right person?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. But I haven't been close to anyone besides you and my parents."

"You seem close to...this person. You don't talk about your dates. And why does she want you to have sex with her?"

I smirked. "I know why but I'm not going to give her the satisfaction. She's one of those playgirls that sleeps with dozens of women. I'm not...going to be like other girls. I want her to treat me right."

"And has she been good so far?"

I smiled and fiddled with my hands in my lap. "I dunno. But I've rarely been thinking about my depression and anxiety. It's been...it's feels weird to explain but.... It's been a bit....fun. I feel...funner."