💗 Kisses to sleep 💗

Y/N'S POV:
It's currently 1:53 a.m. I'm in bed with my boyfriend, c/n, being spooned. C/n's currently asleep, but I'm still up watching f/s on my phone. Moments like these are one of the most relaxing and comforting things I do throughout the day. Watching f/s while cuddling with my boyfriend never fails to disappoint. It was late, but what I didn't realise was how it was already coming up to 2 a.m. I only said "1 more episode" to myself, but I got so caught up that I lost track of time!

C/N'S POV:
My eyes slowly flutter open, still very tired and weary. I decide to snuggle up closer to my girlfriend for extra warmth. She's like a cute little teddy bear; I love it...but, something caught my attention. I could hear people...speaking? I put my head up a little to try and figure out where all the noise was coming from, until I saw n/n watching f/s on her phone. "Ugh!" I groan sluggishly. "n/n go to sleep; it's..*I reach out to bedside table to check the time on my phone*..2:05am right now!" I whisper aggressively in a monotone, tired voice. "Ughhh, c/nnnn noo I still need to find out what happens-"
"No excuses! You need to get your healthy amount of beauty sleep, ok?" I say in slight annoyance as I reach my hand out to swiftly take her phone away from her hand and place it on my bedside table with my phone so she couldn't reach it so easily. "Hmph! Meanie, now I won't get to know what'll happen next until tomorrow! It was getting real good, you know.." she says now, annoyed but clearly tired.

-20 min time skip!-

Y/N'S POV:
"Y/n. Go to sleep." C/n aggressively whispers to me. All I've been doing for the last 20 minutes is tossing and turning; I'm not even that tired yet! Ok... maybe I am, but I must find out what happens to the main character! "ughhh but I can't now.. I can't relax, and my brain won't turn off." I declared that both of us were now annoyed. "That's why you've been all fidgety for the last, like, 20 minutes?" C/n mumbled. "Sigh, just turn around and face me." C/n said it now in a more stern tone. "Huh?" I reply slightly puzzled, but I still do it anyway. Me and c/n were facing each other. We stay like this for about a minute until my boyfriend makes me jump a little as he slowly inches his face closer and closer until our faces are about 1 inch apart. "C/n s-seriously what are you doing?-" He smiles and places a light peck on my lips, then my lips to cheeks to forehead, basically trying to cover every inch of my face delicately as if i were an old antique, fagile but precious.

NOBODY POV:
"Ahh! C-c/n hey!?" y/n replies, now puzzled and blushing. "Hey, hey, just take the kisses. Relax and try to go to sleep, ok?" C/n recites in between kisses.
"Are you tryna kiss me to death or something?"
"No..even though I definitely would," c/n lets out a little chuckle. "Just shush and let me give you little kisses, and only think about that. Let your mind and body relax." C/n continues on giving y/n soft pecks all over her face while she tries to relax.

Y/N'S POV:
1...2...3...4...I was counting each peck c/n gave me. This moment made me realise that even the little things c/n does for me make me fall for him, even just a little bit more and more every single day. He's always been sweet with you; that's just how he is. His sweet lips were pecking at my face like a soft marshmallow. He's just so cute. How did I get so lucky? Eventually I do end up falling asleep; I guess I was really tired since I passed out after 5 minutes.

C/N'S POV:
I slowly stop giving y/n kisses as I recognise her elegant state of being finally asleep. I let out a soft sigh and a slight smirk. "Goodnight n/n" I said softly, staring at her features. She always looks so cute and angelic when she sleeps, to be honest. I give her one last kiss on the lips, letting my lips linger for a second, intoxicated by her scent. I give a little smile as I finally close my eyes, pulling y/n closer and hugging her like a teddy bear drifting into a peaceful and comfy sleep.

a/n: woooo i finally posted another chapter! 🎉 sorry for the slow AF posts lol will probably be like this alot since this is js for fun haha :p ✌🏽

210424- grammar fix