5 | my boyfriend

Still gavis POV:

„Uhm", Balde side eyed me, giving side eyes is his hobby btw.

„What?", i said raising my hands.

„Flirting with Kais sister? Kaiiii", balde shouted for Kai.

„Im right next to you stop screaming", Kai said.

„Im sorry bro", balde apologised but not meaning it.

„But i dont really care, Kiana told me yesterday she has interest in a boy she met", Kai explained.

She had an interest? Oh.

I was kinda jealous. But wtf why, i dont even know her so well.

„Gavi? Are you dreaming?", Pedri shook me.

„Yeah, i mean no", i said.

„Dude, you should get some rest", Pedri replied.

„Boys, its 10pm y'all should make your way home. You've been here the whole day and + Luca has to go to bed", Kai explained.

We said our goodbyes and left. We have a game in a few day and I'll get Kiana the jersey i don't care.

Kianas POV:

It was the next morning and i had a little Fever, i honestly don't know why, but i felt tired so i stayed in bed.

I got a message from Matheo, the boy i met and i think there is something between us. He is a very nice guy and i like him.

Text „kiana" and „matheo"

M: Hey, i want to make it quick so, we met a few times and i kinda, fell for you. You're smart, kind and so pretty. With this i wanted to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?

-

After i red this i was in shook, my body started shaking. I wanted to say yes, but something felt wrong. I don't know but it felt like my feelings changed in seconds and i didnt like him anymore. I didnt let my feelings win and just answered with a „yes".

I know i had a bad experience with boys, but matheo is so a nice guy, he deserves a chance, right?

-

After i texted him the „yes" blah blah i jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs.

„GUESS WHOS NOT SINGLE ANYMORE", i shouted.

Kai and Luca both looked at me and couldn't bring a word out.

„eh.. congratulations?", Kai said.

„Congratulations", Luca also said now.

„Come with me", Were kais words and he pointed at the garden.

We went out and sat in the gras, him looking serious at me.

„take care of yourself Kiana, you know what happened with Daniel", he said.

„Yes i know Kai, but Matheo is a nice guy"

„Just take care, AND tell me everything, how you always did ok?"

„I will, don't worry"

We hugged and went back in. Kai was right, i should take care of myself. I mean maybe matheo is a nice guy but what if he changes in to a devil?

Damn, whats with my thoughts?

„Gavi, balde and pedri want to come over again today", Kai said.

„I wanted Matheo to come over", i said

„i didn't say he can't"

„Thats going to be funny", i replied.

„I wanna go to my friend Michael", Luca told us.

„I'll drive you", kai said and they already went to the door.

After they left, a few minutes later a heard a bell. Opening the door i saw Gavi.

„Hey, come in"

„Hey kiana", he smiled.

„You're alone?"

„Yeah, kai is bringing Luca to a friend"

„Alright"

He sat on the couch and so did i. We didn't really talk, he surved on his phone and i was just staring at the wall waiting for matheo.

A heard a bell again and ran to the door. It was Matheo. I hugged him and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

„Hey mylove", he greeted me.

„come inn", i said happy.

Gavis POV:

Mylove? Who was at that door?

She came back with an tall brown haired boy. Don't tell me this is the boy kai talked about yesterday. Don't let it be him, he looks like an fcking playboy.

„Gavi, meet Matheo, my boyfriend", she introduced him.

Fuck. It is him.

„nice to meet you", he shook my hand.

„Yeah, me too", i said annoyed while he was smiling.

Weirdo.

„GUYS KING IS BA-", kai stopped after he saw Matheo.

„Im sorry for that, nice to meet you Matheo", Kai said.

„It's alright, nice to meet you too, kai", he laughed and kai did too.

Behind Kai were Balde and Pedri standing looking at me. They were making the „wtf" face. Just imagine that face, they're thinking the same as me.

We were all sat on the Couch, Balde, Kai, Pedri and Matheo playing FIFA. Kiana and i were just sitting there and looking how they were playing.

She looked stunning today but she does always.

stop she has a boyfriend.

Write this on my forehead please.

5. Chapter 🥀

Like always, let me know what you think about this chapter because im not really sure what to think about it..

Its getting exciting from now on. Or so i hope😬

Thank you for reading, i love youu.

Hannah