16 | new best friend

someone opened the door and i tried to wipe my tears as fast as i could.

„PABLO!!", that person screamed and it was a girls voice.

girl voice..

she now entered the livingroom where i was sitting all teary and tired.

„oh uhm, hi", she said confused.

„i didn't know pablo has a girlfriend", she added while smiling.

„oh hi, im not his girlfriend", i smiled weakly.

„im sorry for not introducing myself, im aurora. Pablos older sister", she said smiling again.

„oh yeah, he talked about you. im kiana", i replied.

„no way! you're the girl he calls gorgeous all the time. its great to finally meet you!", she laughed.

„wait, he calls me gorgeous?", i said in disbelief.

„He cant shut up about you i mean for-"

she wanted to end her sentence but then as she was walking towards me she stopped talking.

„did you cry?", she asked curious.

„uhm no, i mean is it so obvious?", i laughed weakly.

„i mean yeah, you're face is red and you look tired, did my brother do anything? if yes i'll kill him!", she said angry.

„no not at all, he's amazing. its just some other boy and some other problems", i explained.

„want to talk about it? i know we just know each other since a few minutes now, but you can trust me hermana", she smiled.

pablo talked alot about her and he always says that aurora is a very trustworthy person. she looks like one too, she has this happy look on her like gavi the day i met him. i guess its in their blood.

i just nodded with a smile and started to explain everything what had happened with matheo. and eventually i even mentioned my dad...

„yeah and about my dad, he never appreciated me. he always made me do things ‚a woman should do' and if i didn't do it he used to hit me or do other things to hurt me. my mom passed away because if cancer. since kai, my brother, knows about the thing with my dad, he decided to take me and luca to barcelona with him, since he got an offer from fcbarcelona"

„oh wow, how could a dad do this i mean, its.. i don't even know what to say im just so shocked. i feel so sorry you had to go through all of this, it's terrible", she said taking my hands into hers.

i saw in her face expression that she really felt sorry. Aurora is an amazing person already.

„it was a hard time, but im here now. without him. i have better persons in my life now and im really grateful", i smiles at her.

„i hope i can be a part of it now"

„oh yes, definitely", i laughed.

„pablo has good taste, i mean look at you, you're gorgeous", she now said.

i just blushed and didn't say anything. pedri is the only one who knows about my feelings for pablo because i talked with him this morning about it. he just wouldn't stop annoying me until i would say it so i did, just so he would stop chasing me around. but he's one of my best friends so i don't mind him knowing my secrets, i know he isn't that person which would gossip about my problems.

„Kiana you still here?", i heard pablos voice after opening the door.

i didn't say anything, because he already walked into the livingroom.