34 | like a jasmin dupe.

„please tell me the whole story", i literally begged aleyna.

„if you really want to know than sure, but only if you tell me how you and gavi came together", she replied.

„deal", i smiled.

„i think last month, i was in the café in the central of barcelona. when i got my coffee i walked out of the cafe but bumping into someone and the someone was-"

„PEPI", i started laughing.

„exactly", she laughed.

„my coffee spilled over his whole white tshirt and after i apologised a hundred times, even tho he said it was alright, i was convinced to buy him a new shirt", she continued.

„let me guess, he didn't let you buy him a new one", i was holding my laugh.

she spilled her coffee all over him and he didn't mind?

if it was me, he would've killed me.

„no, instead he got me a new coffee and thats when we started to get to know each other. we talked much at the café until he asked for my number", she laughed.

„what a gentleman, because if i was the one spilling the coffee, i would've been dead the next second", i said.

she started laughing and pulled me along with her.

„you make him really happy, he really changed since he knows you, like he smiles so often and he's always happy", i said.

„that's so sweet, that means very much to me", she replied.

„he makes me the happiest too, im really glad that i bumped into him with my magical coffee", she laughed while saying the coffee sentence.

„i agree, thank you for bumping into him", i started laughing.

„now, you and gavii?", she said exited.

„i hoped you forgot", i scratched my forehead.

„noo, i really want to know", aleyna smiled.

„finee", i gave up.

„lets go, im listening"

„i met pablo at a game, which luca dragged me to, my younger brother. since then we got very close and hung out almost every day, he helped me going through a hard time and im very grateful for that. someday when we were at our beach spot, he confessed his feelings and asked me to be his girlfriend", i smiled.e

„thats so romantic", she replied with a cute face expression.

i nodded while smiling.

„pedri told me about a matheo and jasmin? do you mind explain me who they are and what happened?", aleyna asked.

no, i don't mind, for explanation, matheo is my ex and jasmin my ex best friend"

„oh, damn"

„yeah, well, while i was dating matheo everything was toxic in our relationship, one day i caught him cheating at a party, i found him cheating thanks to pablo, by the way", i let out a small laugh.

„How did pablo knew he's going to be there?"

„there was an online flyer to that party and since matheo was a party freak, it wasn't hard to guess"

„such an asshole"

„and about jasmin, she came to visit me here in barcelona but than went out with matheo. when i and pablo had our first date, jasmin and matheo were there too. pablo told me that on that day, jasmin pushed me infront of a car, thats how i landed in the hospital"

„wow, wait. so your own best friend backstabbed you like that? i literally don't even have the words to describe, how much i want to choke her right now"

„yeah, its insane. i never thought that something like this would ever happen"

aleyna looked shocked and hugged me.

„im here now, and you can always talk to me."

„thank you aleyna, im also here for you, just so you know", i smiled.

she happily returned and than we got up to walk home.

on the walk home it was silent.

but not an uncomfortable silence, the whole opposite, i felt safe and in good hands with her.

i can imagine having her as a best friend, she's such a carrying and awesome person.

im really glad that pedri found a perfect girl like her, not like kai, he's damn stupid.

and about kai, i wonder if he already broke up with that bitch.

i hate ciara so much, i even think there is something off with her.

shes just acting so weird.

like a jasmin dupe.

this made me overthink the situation even more..

-

we arrived at my house door and when we entered we already heard screams from the livingroom.

„FIFA 100%", i said and aleyna started to laugh.

we walked into the livingroom and saw pedri and gavi sitting on the floor playing FIFA.

i knew it.

but wheres kai?

„hi guys", aleyna and i said in sync.

„wheres kai?", i added.

„he went to his room", pedri answered my question.

„thank you", i said while getting up and walking upstairs to my brothers room.

infront of the door i stopped because i heard voices.

ciara, for sure.

„I can't take it anymore, you're just to overdramatic for me", kai explained, trying to stay calm.

i could hear the conversation quit good, these doors in this house are shit.

„you know, i don't care. i have the informations i need", she said.

what informations?

what does she mean by that, what the fuck.

„what informations ciara?", kai said, starting to raise his voice.

„the only thing ill say is, you'll never get rid of jasmin", she replied to him.

„what do you mean by that?"

„jasmin is my cousin, you're so stupid istg. i was using you this whole time", she laughed.

she used kai?

i this moment i felt something breaking inside of me.

i knew something was off with that girl, why was i so blind to see.

————————————
34. Chapter🥀

aii, hannah is finally updating again!

im so sorry that it took years, but my mental health isn't very at the best, so i hope you understand my state and won't be mad for not updating as much.

anyway, this book is slowly coming to an end😋

thank you for reading, i love you!

Hannah