12 | im so sorry.

he punched me.

„Pablo let it be please, lets just go", kiana yelled.

i punched him a last time, but in his stomach this time. His face was more ruined now than it was before.

i walked up to kiana which already hugged me.

„shit are you okay?", she looked at me lip which was bleeding.

„i think that question suits your ex better", i smiled at her.

„not the right moment for jokes gavira"

„im sorry amor, are you alright tho?"

„Don't ask how i am, you're insane Pablo"

„i said i'll protect you, and did i?"

„If you're going to be proud of it, yeah you did", she smiled.

„now lets go home to get your lip fixed", she added.

—————————
Kianas POV:

i really was worried about him. he literally just fought my ex, but i mean he won and im proud of him to be honest.

-

we arrived at his house because he said he didn't want kai to see him like that.

kai loves to ask MANY questions.

but i understand him, kai's so annoying. when there is drama, he always wants to know every single detail.

as we entered the house, pedri came walking towards us.

„hello my favourite lovebirds, wait what the hell is wrong with ur face dude?", pedri tried to hold his laugh.

„He got into a fight", i answered for pablo.

„What? why, are you insane?", Pedri now said curious.

„we can explain later, now let me fix his lips, can you get me the Disinfectant spray?", i said.

„yes ms. Gavira", he joked.

„Shut up and get me what i said, dumbass", i rolled my eyes.

„Kiana Gavira", pablo smiled.

„What?"

„nothing"

It didn't even sound bad after all, but i couldn't say it out loud. That would be embarrassing.

Pedri came back with the disinfectant spray and handed it over to me.

„just don't kill him, me and you need him", he joked around.

„funny pedri", i rolled my eyes and pablo started laughing too.

pedri went to the livingroom room and left me and pablo in the kitchen.

„sit on the kitchen counter"

„ofc ma'am"

„pablo, just do it or ill let you bleed"

„sorry", he said with a smirk.

I started to disinfect the wound while he bit his lip together every time.

„stop that pablo, i don't think that tastes good"

„i like it when you say my name", he smiled.

„Gavira, shut up and stop moving your lips"

„make me stop"

„You're bold asf, you know that?"

„Yeah, kinda", he laughed.

„yeah well, we're done and don't touch it because i wont help you again"

„i know you would", he said 100% sure.

„oh yeah?"

„yup"

„we'll see"

i turned around and went to the livingroom too, pablo following me.

„he's like ur little puppy", pedri laughed.

„yeah right?", i started laughing.

„very funny guys", pablo said offended.

we sat on the couch and started a movie. i didn't really focus on the movie because the words, which matheo told me, ran trough my head like crazy and i couldn't let them go but neither could i let them win.

You're so stupid kiana, how could you think someone like me or even anyone would like you? You're so embarrassing

i just couldn't stop thinking about his words. maybe he's right, maybe i'll stay alone my whole life.

but if i let this thoughts win, i'll never be able to look up and see the positive. even going through all of this, i always tried to see the positive. however, matheos words just left my heart flattered.

i felt a tear roll down my cheek so i swiped it away quickly before the boys could notice.

————————-
Gavis POV:

i turned around to kiana and saw that she wasn't focused on the movie. she was stuck in her thoughts.

i didn't know what she was thinking about but i didn't think it was something that made her happy, because her face was more sad than happy.

i looked at the TV for some minutes and then turned around again to look at kiana.

she was still in her thoughts.

but now i saw a tear rolling down her cheek. she swiped it away, i think not wanting us to notice, but i did.

i would always notice if she isn't okay and i'll always be here for her. She is just something special and i never felt about any person how i feel about her.

she's like a diamond.

after i saw her face still being weak i thought about asking her, i knew she wouldn't tell me, maybe because she doesn't trust me as much as i think but it's worth a shot.

————————-
Kianas POV:

„kiana, are you okay?", pablo asked me.

„yeah, of course", i tried to smile.

„no you're not"

don't make it worse for me to hide my tears gavira.

„i am gavi"

after he heard me saying ‚gavi' his face directly changed to sad.

„i need to leave, im sorry", i said with a shaky voice.

i literally took my shoes and ran out of the house.

„kiana wait", pablo shouted.

im so sorry.

————————-
12. Chapter 🥀

hey, how are you all? i'm so stupid for not asking this because i should start carrying more about my wonderful readers🫶🏼

so tell me how was your day?
how are you?
-

about the chapter:

now are coming more sad chapters, are y'all ready?

any thoughts? let me know!

i love ya!

hannah