Special Entrance Exam

A few month have passed since the interview with Midoryia and a lot happened since then. Two weeks after the event, Izuku was transferred from the high security sector of the police station, to U.A with an armored van. They already prepared a special building for containing and locate the futur young vilains for rehabilitation, they made sure that no one could know that Izuku was here before it got officially announced and that everyone were ready. 

Since then, the Wendigo has been introduced to the staff and it went surprisingly well ! They received Less disagreement from the teachers than expected, and no major accident has been caused. Once lunch rush got informed about Midoryia's special diet, Nedzu did not loose time and quickly started the lessons, since Izuku never got to school he had a lot to catch up. Luckily, Midoryia revealed to be extremely smart. He manege to reach a level of education equivalent to a first year of junior high in those few month, and it only took 2 weeks for him to talk as much as he possibly could. However, reading was difficult and writing was still an impossible feat.

Izuku manege to determine that, 160 kilos of human meat is the optimum quantity needed for : being at his peak in terms of physical prowess, while still limiting his endless hunger enough to not cloud his judgment. While most of his time was studying, Aizawa gave him different exercice to test his physical habilites. 

Now, it was time for the entrance exam. They had no doubt about his ability to become a hero, but they still wanted to see how he would fare against this particular exam. Once all participants had ended the exam that was now officially closed, they allowed Izuku to take one of the arena for himself.   

Mic : Alright, big listener ! You know the rules (and so do I) already, and since you saw the others do it, you should have no problem getting the requirements to pass ! The major difference you'll have is that your arena as already been used and damaged, you will also have no competition and no surprise for the zero pointer ! Are you ready ?  

Izuku : Ready to hunt... Always...

The doors opened and Izuku did not lost any time as he practically tore the doors apart to get in faster, he was immediately greeted by 3 one pointers and 2 two pointers all coming from their respective alley. As an expert on stealth approach, he jumped into the nearest dark spot and climbed the building in front. despise his size he was quick, agile and surprisingly quiet, moving to always stay in the shadows of his surroundings, he swiftly destroyed the robots one by one without ever being noticed. 

It quickly got more interesting once Izuku had to face robots that were not isolated, every time he was in this situation his intimidation and fear factor always gave him an easy approach, but he was against robots this time. Fortunately however, Midoryia is a lot smarter than most people would give him credit for, and he as another incredible ability.

A groupe of 2 three pointers, 3 two pointers and 5 one pointers were patrolling a little plaza who was connected with the rest of the city by all sides, they covered every angle and were linked to each other, meaning that a direct attack would be immediately punished. All robots turned towards the east as they heard a Wendigo cry coming from a narrowed street that ended in a dead end. They all got to the end of street maintaining their formation but not covering their back anymore. Once they got to the source, they only found a fellow destroyed robot with its front panel snatched open. Then, a terrible scream resonated into the the street making all robots vibrate and scrambled all nearby cameras. The vibration caused the already destroyed robot to short circuit and explode, destroying the 5 one pointers and shooked the others. This allowed to rip them apart one by one without being noticed again.  

In the observation room

Vlad King : Impressive, truly impressive ! Who thought that such a massive creature could be this fast and stealthy...

Snipe : I was not expected this kind of approach from him. I mean, now that he isn't wanted by the police and heroes.

Aizawa : Its more than just being conditioned by his old way of living. This kid is smart, he know that exposing himself to direct threats while he perfected his stealth techniques for years would be irrationnel.

Nedzu : Eraserhead is right, also Izuku told me that getting injured has caused him more hunger to compensate for his super regeneration. Recovery girl also theorized that his body would go into hibernation if it sustained enough damage.  

All Might : That is a very bad drawback ! That means we will have to make his training sting to what he knows best. He is going to be an underground hero anyway. 

Aizawa : Still gonna have to make him develop his strength and CQC.

Nedzu : Forget about his strength Eraser, the anatomy of a Wendigo does not allow him to build up muscle mass. Now lets see what he can do against the Zero Pointer.  

Midoryia had just finished to destroy another 4 two pointers when he heard all the loud noises cause by the Zero Pointer being activated. Since the giant robot was already out of the ground, he jumped to the nearest dark spot and started going towards his last challenge. As the Zero Pointer started to wreak havoc in the fake city, Izuku destroyed a three pointer on the way and dragged it in a hiding spot to reap its cannon out of the robot and secured it in his mouth. 

After finally reaching the Zero Pointer and dodging one of its steps, he climb it and found the nearest maintenance hatch to get inside. He climbed up and search all over to find the main generator at the center of its chest, he shot the cannon to open up its chest right in front of the generator, and shot a second time into it before rushing down on all fours. He almost got blown away by a few minor explosions coming from the inside but reached the ground in time and got himself in a covered safe spot only to see through a wall the giant robot fall backwards and exploding in mid fall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------