A fight for revange.

Iida was doing a good job helping Manual evacuating civilians, but the latest could not miss how his intern was not completely focused on his task. Since the little exchange he saw between him and Midoryia, he was sending discret glances to the hero student, making sure he would not try to eclipse himself. By doing so he could see that Tenya was looking for something, or rather... someone. This was very stressful for him as he still had to lead a team.

Because of this, when the cry of a distressed hero was heard, coming from far away and in the opposite direction of the conflict, he could not do everything at the same time. He was still giving orders to his sidekicks while keeping an eye on Iida, and now he was receiving a call from Endeavor to be updated on the grounded nomus.

Once the number two hero told him that the nomus on the ground were now taken care of and that they were coming back to them, he quickly realized in horror that his intern was gone. He asked all of his sidekicks in panic if anyone knew where Tenya was and all answered that they had no idea. He would have gotten a cardiac arrest here and there if in the distance he did not see the Wendigo going towards seemingly where iida went.

Manual : I'm already getting too old for this s**t... Wait... Did I just see Midoryia on fire ?!!

He and his team could not go fetch them as they still had to evacuate the citizens, Instead he took his talkie to informe endeavor about the situation and what was going to happen. Enji of course, was not really happy to learn this and told him that he and his son were on their way to take down the Hero Killer. From the the following cries that Manual heard on the other side, it seems that his son heard everything and was already on his way...

Manual : Those kids are going to be the end of us...

----------------------------------

It did not took long for Tenya to reach the location of his desired "prey" as Midoryia would call it. During the evacuation process while he was assisting Manual, he was eagerly waiting for any signs of Stain's activity nearby. Of course he was aware of all the quick and subtle glares Manual was giving him, doing what he was about to do was against the rules and illégal after all and he knew it better than anyone else.

But he could just not resist the temptation, especially since he would not have another chance. Besides, Izuku told him that because of his bestial and predatory nature, he could not really blame nor stop him when it came to his wish to hunt down the Hero killer. In fact, instead of reporting him he trained Iida to be a hunter and gave him a way to request his aid when the confrontation would come.

He know he shouldn't, every part of his bain screamed at him to stop immediately. But every fiber of his body was craving for revanche, and with all his time passed with Midoryia as his mentor, he could no longer denied the great appeal and the thrill of the hunt. As he landed on the roof above his target, having a clear view of Stain looming over the pro hero Natine, Iida steady himself as all of Izuku's lessons come rushing to his mind.

As Stain look over Manual sitting on the ground and against a wall bloodied and enable to move, he ready himself to finish this "fake hero" before he feels at the last second a rush of air from behind. He barely has enough time to lower his arm and duck a bit, only to see an armored feet who would have kicked his katana out of his possession. This allowed him to see his opponent propelling himself back towards him from the wall, ready to give him a high kick.

The Hero Killer expertly dodged on the side as late as possible, ready to cut in half his opponent right there. What he did not expect however, was that not only did the hero student (as he could determine now that he had a bit of time to analyse his opponent), swept away his blade with one of his hand, but also kept going and was bouncing of walls to keep redirect himself and to keep his momentum going.

He had expected the newcomer to stop as fast as he could and turned around, this made his throwing knives completely miss their target. He could tell this was going to be an annoying fight. God, does he hate speedsters !

This, indeed turned into an annoying game of keeping the kid on sight and trying to determine when and from where he would decide to strike. He blocked most of the teen's strikes and had been closed to stop the kid a few times, but it only made the boy more evasive and less direct in his attacks while all of his throwing knives became of 50/50 option.

Fortunately for Stain, Tenya was still clearly lacking experience and it was already showing. As a veteran on the battlefield he knew how to analyse his opponents and recognize patterns, and the more time passed the more the kid became predictable. Besides if it was to turn into a battle of attrition he would obviously win, speedsters are not known displaying incredible endurance. Only All Might excelled in all fields of combat, and this boy was clearly not All Might.

It took 10 minutes of trial and error, but the opportunity finally came. He knew where the kid was going next, and this is where his throwing knives would finally become useful again. With a precise throw he force Iida to stop running and slide instead, greatly decreasing his speed and mobility. With a dash he was on Tenya when he jumped back on his feet, allowing him to deliver a powerful kick to the hero student's side.

This send Iida flying towards the nearest wall and the pain prevented him to prevent himself from crashing into it. He still had enough strength and resilience to dodge Stain's swipe with his katana, but now he had lost all of his momentum and the constant running drain him of most of his energy. Midoryia told him that he had to end those kind of fights quickly for he was doomed in battles of attrition, but he was so focused on getting his revange that he made another great mistake that the Wendigo warned him about : underestimating your opponent.

Stain : You were quite annoying kid. But I have to command your persistance and courage, you have the drive of a true hero. *turns around* I will let you live for that.

Tenya : How do you think you are to say who his a true hero and a false one ! My big brother Ingenium was the truest hero I have ever known ! And I'm here to make you pay for what you did to him !

Stain : *stops and look back at Tenya* ... Looks like I was wrong. You are doing this only because of a selfish desire, not caring about all the innocent civilians out there needing your help. It seems like you will die alone this night, you should have come with another.

Tenya : *discreetly smiles as he look up behind Stain* Who said I didn't...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh... satisfied enough with how the writing came out for the fighting scene. This is the what... second time I'm doing a full out battle ? The first one is going to end up being reworked so I could technically say this is the first one.

What do you think ? Any tips ?