A failed Attack and a new life

Thanks to Izuku's sense of smell and intelligence the attack on the USJ got completely foiled. Where the leaders expected : EraserHead, 13, and All Might with a bunch of students as their opposition, they were instead greeted by all of UA's staff, Endeavor, Hawks and police forces. 

Initially they planned to just wait for the vilains to appear and just take them out, but Midoryia suggested to play the unsuspected victims to see if they could get information from them. with Nedzu's approval, and to the displeasure of Endeavor they did so which prove to be a great idea since the leader named Tomura Shigaraki seemed eager to give them information.  

Taking a few third year students with theme allowed the trick to work for a few minutes but soon enough the "League Of Vilains" realized that they were not first year students. As for the heroes present, they seemed a bit too calm for the supposed desperate situation they were in.

The charade only lasted for 5 minutes before all forces present made themselves known, and all street tugs brought with the league were swiftly taken down. Some tried to flee by breaking the facility walls but the police forces waited for them outside, assisted by the Wendigo. At the end only Shigaraki and Kurogiri barely manege to escape, their monster destroyed by Endeavor with the Help of All Might.  

The whole ordeal had lasted a mere 15 minutes with no causalities, nearly all vilains captured and the biggest injuries being 2 broken ribs and one dislocated shoulder for Aizawa. Nedzu was outside to keep an eye on Izuku, making sure he did no tried to devour any vilains escaping.

Officer Sansa : Alright everyone, the USJ is clear of threats ! Time to clean the place !

Recovery Girl : Please bring back to me every heroes who got injured, Aizawa and All Might taking priority.

Nedzu : Very well done everyone, especially Izuku you didn't let your hunger take over. Now let's get back to UA so we can discuss about your near futur, I think you have just earn a new privilege with the disaster you just prevent.

Izuku : I am doing my best sir... with my past, it is the least I can do...

Nedzu : Maybe, but do not undermine your achievements. You must be proud of what you have done those last few days. AH ! Looks like everyone is back from the fight, take time to recover gentleman, I will have a meeting organized for tomorrow to discuss about the event.  

UA Staff : Yes sir !

A few heroes stayed behind to help the police forces securing the vilains but most got back to their agencies. Since UA closed its doors today because of the attack, a few teachers decided to go on patrol to finish earlier. Aizawa asked Nedzu to accompany them back tu UA as he still had to reorganize his classes for the upcoming days.

------------------------------

Nedzu, Aizawa and Midoryia were driving back to UA with the 2 adults talking about the new privilege the principal wanted to give to the Wendigo. Although Eraser was not completely on board with the idea and was already cursing about the problems it would bring, he was still agreeing with the rat.

After 12 minutes they finally arrived at UA and got to Nedzu's office.  

Nedzu : All right Izuku-san, as I have told you before we are planning to give you a new privilege to reward your implication to stop this attack on our school. Not only have you prevented many damage but you also saved a first year class from an situation they are not ready to face.

Aizawa : My class for now has no idea of how much they own you, but I do. Today you have also proven to all the skeptics of the staff that you are, indeed trustworthy. 

Nedzu : This is why that from tomorrow morning you will be officially accepted and introduced to the class you have just saved , you will still have to live inside UA in your personal quarters but you are no longer a prisoner.

Izuku : I am... quite honored about this... thank you all for your trust... I will not betray it sensei...

Aizawa : Do not think to much about it problem child, as we said you clearly earned it. I'll make sure your introduction will go as smooth as possible, when you'll make your first step into the classroom they will now of what they own you.

Nedzu : However, that doesn't mean that you will have their full trust. They are still children after all, so expect some to still fear you. It will take a long time to completely accept the Wendigo as one of them, but I'm confident that you will win their heart in the end.  

Izuku : You have all teach me well... I cannot promise any accidents... especially with certain one of them... The simulation training made me learn a lot about your students sensei... But I will do my best as always...

Aizawa : I did not expect anything less of you problem child. After all you do not survive this long outside and alone without learning to analyze and adapt. Especially in your case as a predator, however please come to me if things get heated with the brats. Your smart enough to now that this new privilege can go as fast as it came.

Nedzu : Eraser is right Midoryia-san, you remember how the press can be when they want info. The incident that resulted in the infiltration of the LOV here showed you how eager they can be, so dont slip up or we're all done for.

Izuku : *growl in rage* No such things will happen... they shall remember who are the preys...

Aizawa : *sight* Yes, but not like that problem child. Anyway come with me its time for you to prepare for tomorrow.

Nedzu bide them farewell with a smile as he look both of them exiting his office. Once they are gone and out of earring reach, he growls as he put his phone out of his pocket. Since they were outside of the USJ waiting for the vilains he felt it vibrating time and time again, and as he finally looked at it he saw exactly what he was expecting. 

Nedzu : When will they learn ! As long as Midoryia is in UA, you will not get your filthy hands on him for your stupid project Ms. President.