Even a Monster can do Good

After the presentations were made, Aizawa gave 1-A 45 minutes to make small conversations with Midoryia and learn more about him. The bell rang shortly after and he informed his class that a gym as been put at there disposal to train. They have 1 week to prepare for the Sport festival so some classes will be canceled for their physical and combat training. However they still had to catch up with what they missed because of the USJ attack.

All of them exited the class to reach the cafeteria, only to be blocked right outside the door by other classes. Apparently they have been rallied here by an obnoxious blond boy from 1-B to start a "friendly" rivalry between classes.

The boy in question named Naito Monoma was really high on his horses and seemed to suffer from a big inferior complexe. Bakugo was of course the first to fight back though he surprisingly did not start a fight, but he made a few students from both sides gutting more directly involved.

It could have escalated further if it wasn't for Izuku finally joining the scene after Eraser held him to get a few details clearer. His appearance was far less dramatic than usual but its effects were no less impressive, it took no more than 5 seconds for all students that came with Monoma to clear the perimeter of there presence.  

The only 3 people who stayed were a purple haired boy who seems to look at the Wendigo with mixed feelings and what seems to be the class president of 1-A. She excused herself for the behavior of her classmates before picking up the blond boy who got so shocked and scared that he become as stiff as a broom. The purple haired boy followed shortly after.

20 minutes later

Now All of 1-A were eating in the cafeteria with their new classmate, which cost them to be the new center of attention. And not best kind of attention. Not that they could blame them really, having a folkloric, cannibal, 8 meters (26,2 feets) monster in the same room your eating at with a giant pile of human meat right in front of them is not very reassuring.

Uraraka : Well... this is... very akward. 

Momo : None of us like this Ura, but like Aizawa-sensei its the best way to make the others get use to him. 

Denki : I still don't know how I'm supposed to feel with someone eating human flesh right in front of him. 

Izuku : Do not worry... I will not eat any of you...

Denki : I know... wait... were do they get all this human meat for you to eat ???

Izuku : *amused tone* Who knows ? Maybe very bad students... are those who ends up in my plate...

Most of them let out a small laugh while Denki and Mineta palled. 

Uraraka : Don't scare them to much.

Tokoyami : What a mad banquette of darkness...

Bakugo : F***ing monster, you should be rotting in tartarus.

Jiro : Bakugo... I know it's hard for you to accept him but please, try to not insult him. 

Izuku : Do not blame him to much... He is right to call me a monster because this is what I am... but I have worked hard to overcome... all my primordial instincts thanks to Nedzu... I may never be able to atone for my sins... but I will prove prove that even a monster can do good in this world...

Momo : Midoryia...

Todoroki : .....

Izuku : Nature has taught us that even the most brutal predator, contribute to the ecosystem... and no monster are created by the simple act of killing... Is it monstrous, to take a life for the sole purpose of survival ? Is it sinful to act as mother nature taught us too ?