4 Haider jamshed

It was now monday! Emaan was just back from school as soon as she entered the house she went towards the kitchen in search of Aani she was hungry she just want to grab some food before she can get started on her study routine!

Emaan was pleasantly surprised when instead of Aani she found her brother in the kitchen by the look of it he was baking some muffins! It was a sight to see such scary big guy wearing a cute apron and mixing batter, but that was Arhaan ahmed khan! He can do anything literally anything for his little sister she loves muffins since childhood but she can't bake them herself and for aani it was complicated to use oven she always gets confuse with temperatures and stuff!

Arhaan knows that his sister would be upset after coming back from college she absolutely hates maths and she hates other people tutoring her with their sole attention based on her. She was a shy introvert girl for the outside world atleast she never likes too much attention but he can not do anything regarding this tution thing it was her dream to pursue a career in business marketing do MBA atleast and join her brother's company and to do that from the university she wished for from years she needs to have better grades!

He was helpless but he thought of changing her mood while being present for her bake some muffins for her and support her while she gets over it! He decided to take a day off just to pamper her!!

As soon as Emaan saw him a delighted smile blossomed on her face! He was so much engross in the cakes that he haven't realised her presence! She went to him and hugged him from back! She was feeling anxious all day and she really needed a big hug from his big bear hulky brother!!

Arhaan felt her arms snaking around his torso he turned around and hugged her tight he knew she needed it! He gently kissed her forehead and she let go of him!
"Assalam alikum beta! How was your day?"Arhaan greeted her with a gentle smile!

"Walikum asalam bhaiya it was okay, ap muffins banarhe hain? Jaldi kre mujhe bhot bhook lagi ha!" She chirped happily!

"Bs 15 mins bake hojaye phir khalena jau tab tk fresh hokar change krke aou go go" Arhaan replied!

"Bhaiya nhi na bad me!" Emaan absolutely hated the idea to change uniform as soon as she gets back from school she was always lazy to do it! It was one of her habits she have always been scolded for! Arhaan was cleanliness freak he always wanted everything to be clean he had a moderate level OCD! He was the one who cleans Emaan's wardrobe after every two days!

"Emaan" and just that Emaan was enough to make her obey she huffed stomped her foot but she left because she knew better than argue with her brother she knew she wont win!!

When Emaan came back fresh chocolate chip muffins along with a glass of milk was placed on table with freshly made sandwiches! She immediately dug in muffins very smartly ignoring the glass of milk and even sandwiches because lettuce and tomato were quite visible and she knew she there must be some hidden vegetables inside it!

Arhaan placed a glass of milk in front of her and forwarded a tray of sandwiches while picking one for himself aswell! She looked at him with puppy eyes and he sighed!

"Thora sa beta please muffins sath to sab dhood pete haina thora sa peelo or sandwiches try to kro mene itni mehnat se banaye wont you give it a try!" Arhaan used a gentle tone trying to convince her!

"Okay but ye sabzi nikal dikal de please please!" Emaan pleaded!

"Noo raat ko bhi nahi khai thi now have it common fast!" She reluctantly have it but as soon as she tasted it her eyes popped out they were yummy!

"Wow bahiya so yummy aani ko bole aram kre ab se ap hi banaya kre khana too good!" She talked with her mouth full!

"Emaan sahi se khaou beta! Or apko jab khana ho ap tab batadena me banadunga okay?" Arhaan replied softly! He was happy seeing her smile nothing matters to him but her!!