61|Mess

Amaan fisted his palm as soon as Fariha entered the lift. Zimmal heart suddenly got crushed as reality came crashing down to her. She was the girl Arhaan would want.

"Hii!" Fariha didn't pay any heed to Zimaal but greeted Amaan.

Amaan was to mad at her he have tried really hard to keep his temper in check after coming to Arhaan's place because of multiple reasons. He knew Arhaan won't tolerate his attitude second he doesn't want to show how bad of anger issues he have but today he felt his body leaving all the control and he just wanted to snap at her.

His nostril flared and he was just about to retort. This lady was the reason his brother was here in so much pain. His sister was inconsolable yesterday. He got slapped yesterday and he showed his other side to his family yesterday all because of her.

Zimmal gently squeezed his hand she doesn't want Amaan to do anything wrong anything that can get him in trouble with his brother yesterday Arhaan was already in bad mood and she doesn't want Amaan to take more burn of it.

"Ye tumhari kon ha?" Fariha asked ever after her greeting got ignored.

Amaan wanted to punch her face but Zimmal was gripping his fist tightly.

"Family!" Amaan looked straight in her eyes and answered.

Fariha won't ever accept but the stare made her feel scared for a moment. There was so much vehemence in little boy's voice that she actually flinched and took a step back.

She still frowned because all she knew was Zimmal as Arhaan's worker he being here in hospital holding Arhaan's little brother's hand was all beyond her understanding.

"Ap Arhaan se milne ayi ha?" Zimaal asked trying to ease out the tense environment.

"Ofcourse pata ha me puri raat kitni pareshan thi?" Fariha wiped her fake tears.

Arhaan was on 5th floor but Amaan exited the lift on third floor only as he doesn't want to loose his control on this liar.

Zimmal followed him behind and he ran upstairs.

"Amaan wait!" Zimmal called out.

"Kyu roka apne mujhe? Apko pata ha jo hua ha unki wajah se hua hai! Bhaiya ki is halat ki zimmedar sirf woh hai!" Amaan shouted.

"Calm down Amaan! I am sure tumhare bhaiya won't appreciate this attitude. Raat ko Emaan ko daant pari ha you want to be next?" Zimmal asked.

Amaan sighed angrily as he took another flight of stairs to reach Arhaan's floor.

"Arhaan I am telling you tum pure din me dubara discharge ki baat nahi kroge!" Aziz voice was firm.

"Chachu ye hospital wale sirf paise banane ke liye rakhte ha and I am fine besides Ali bhi to ghar pe hi hai." Arhaan actually sulked.

Aziz glared at him angrily.

"Mere pass bhot paise ha me dedunga bill!" He snapped.

"Aur Ali se bara bewakoof larka mene apni zindagi me nahi dekha I won't let him stay with you." Aziz was still too mad at his son.

"Bhai ha wo mera!" Arhaan said offended.

"Assalam Alikum!" Amaan entered the room and Zimmal followed him.

Arhaan smiled big as soon as he saw him and her. He opened his uninjured arm and Amaan ran fast and hugged him gently.

"Assalam alikum." Zimmal greeted Emaan and Aziz.

Aziz smiled at her and patted her head he have seen her in office couple of times.

"Kese tabiyat ha apki?" Zimmal asked Arhaan softly.