8 Hera pheri

Jamshed residence Karachi

It was Sunday morning zimmal woke up to an exciting email!
"Mama babaa Haider!!!" She shouted loud and descended the stairs!

"Kia hogya zimmi?" Haider asked first'
"Me select hogai itne saro logo ke beech me top 5 me select hogai can you believe itt!!"
She chirped super happily!!

"So proud of you beta" jamshed siddique grinned and hugged so did the rest of family!

Zimmal was selected out of hundreds of people she would be in top five to interview she was not sure if she will make it or not but she was happy and excited because she made it till here all by herself!

The family settled on the breakfast table!
"Zimmal konsi organisations me interview dia ha tumne?" Zimmal's father jamshed asked!

"Baba Ek enterprises Saad afzal was the personal assistant of the CEO he took the interviews, one of the top five will be recruited by the CEO himself! " zimmal replied

Haider wasn't aware that his students brother is the CEO he have talked to Arhaan before but it was always through Emails and very formally so it didn't click Haider at the moment!

"Haider tumhari tutions kesi jarahi ha beta?" Jamshed further asked!

"Good baba she is bad at maths but she wants to learn! Abhi tk to sahi ha even though inke bhai ne mujhse kha tha she might give me trouble that is why i have tell him about every single detail of her progress but so far she is good!" Haider replied!

And the conversations flowed within the family!

Emaan was under the influence of medicines that is why she woke a little late it was now almost 11 am when she woke up! She came downstairs and the first thing she saw was her brother sitting on the couch working on his laptop as usual! She was still very guilty so she went to him and silently hugged him!

"Neend puri hui?" Arhaan asked after gently caressing her face! She looked like a cute doll with red nose!
"Je bhaiya" she replied not even looking at him but hiding her face more in his chest!

"Chalo nashta krlo ajaou!" Arhaan gently nudged her! And she stood up she have no plans to disobey her brother after the stunt she pulled two days before!

Aani got cereals for her because she won't be able to eat anything heavy so she choose  choco cereal for her! Emaan had it quietly without whining and Arhaan didn't press it he know that she must be feeling guilty she have always been like this!

Ali entered the house with hot muffins and and some donuts! Suddenly Emaan was all better!
"Arey wah subha subha party!" Emaan exclaimed and took the bag from him!

"Saare mat khajana Emaan mujhse bhi share kro bhaee" Ali told her! Emaan just poked her tongue at him just like how he did it last night and ran away!

"Emaan beta beth kr khaaou thak jaogi or Ali tumbhi itne kam nhi laye hoge jo share na ho jao kitchen me Aani ko do wo plate me nikal degi beth kr khou dono! Arhaan said after 2 minutes of them chasing each other!

Aani served it and both of them had it like a child! Arhaan smiled seeing them smiling he himself enjoys deserts it was family trait so he had some too! Ali only bought this because he wanted Emaan to feel better both of the brothers knows that fever was not only because of shower but stress to everytime she takes stress she gets sick and this indicates that how much Emaan wanted to avoid the party!

Arhaan too knows it that is why he isn't mad ,now that he have punished her he was sure she wont repeat it! Ali's attempt to bring a smile back on Emaan's face was successful she was smiling now she was much better! Besides since she woke up Arhaan never made her feel like he was mad or even disappointed!

Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara