46 Fariha Malik

Arhaan smirked and walk ahead. A day after the incident the manager of the restaurant actually called Arhaan if he wants the painting gone or not Arhaan surprisingly liked it so he let it be there.

Arhaan and Emaan were about to enter inside the restaurant but they stopped when they didn't found Amaan following them. Emaan walked towards him and shook him.

He was so lost in his graffiti and the questions inside his head were bubbling. Why didn't Arhaan get this ugly thing removed the very next hour. Amaan was also surprised to know how close he was to Arhaan he vandalised his brother's property for the first time in his life he was glad his mother dragged him away if he would have stayed than he would have met his brother in such shameful circumstances.

"Kia dekhrahe ho?" Emaan asked softly.

Amaan snapped back to reality.

"What is this bhaiya? Ye itni disgusting painting itne classy restaurant bhar kyu ha?" He asked Arhaan who was now standing beside him.

Arhaan himself have no idea but the graffiti was beautiful to him there was something in mixture of these random paints. He liked this vibrant colours for the first time in his life. Arhaan was a very neutral tone guy he never likes colours but this time there was something in these funky colours.

"Aise nhi khete Amaan! I don't know who did this but this is art a great one to be precise don't disrespect the artist." Arhaan replied firmly.

"Koi apki wall pe ganda paint krke chala jayega you will keep it because it's disrespectful to painter? Apko pata ha its crime to paint on someone else's property." Amaan was somewhat defensive his tone was just above the decibel his brother likes.

Arhaan's eyes hardened as he looked at his 14 year old brother.

"Andar chal ke baat krte ha!" He said calmly.

"Remove this shit please its fucking nuisance" Amaan said loudly.

Emaan closed her eyes scared Amaan was still new to understand where to stop and he just overstepped.

Arhaan leaned closer to him and locked his eyes with his little brother who was now looking more smaller than he is already is.

"March your feet straight inside the restaurant we will talk about this misbehaviour later. I am done with this disrespect! Go!" He commanded rather harshly but in low voice.

Amaan closed his eyes and refused to let his unshed tears come out. He was so habitual of cursing but he was trying his level best he once again disappointed Arhaan and the thought didn't settle well with him.

Amaan was dragged softly by Emaan. They all settled in private area of the restaurant.

Arhaan noticed how Amaan's smile was faltered he didn't want to make him feel bad even though he was mad but he can't keep making his brother think anything stupid again.

Emaan quickly whispered in Amaan's ear to apologise.

"Sorry bhaiya!" Amaan started the conversation.

"Amaan I took you guys here because I wanted to have a nice time with you both. Mujhe acha nhi lagta jab me baat baat me datu gussa karu but I am tired of asking you to behave like a normal 14 year old. I don't care about your previous life but this kind of language and disrespect won't fly with me. You cursed directly at my face hamre yahn ise batameezi khete ha aur mere koi bache batameezi kre ye me hone nhi dunga. Mazak masti sab apni jagah leken ye galat baat hai."

"If you didn't like the painting I will have it removed this restaurant is yours as much as it's mine but baat krne ka tariqa hota hai. I am putting stop to this disrespect today. Mujhe bhot gusaa ata ha jab koi mujhse is tariqe se baat kre so I suggest you to drop it before I start taking serious measures." Arhaan finished off as sternly as he started.