39 run the show

"Ap mujhe nhi leja sake leken unhe legaye?" Emaan asked with rudely with vehemence.

Arhaan's heart broke in pieces after hearing that but he decided to clear it right at the moment!

"Look at Me!" Arhaan said in a tone he doesn't usually use on Emaan. Amaan sitting beside them flinch hearing the harshness is his voice.

Emaan looked at him with tears filled eyes.

"I didn't take you because I didn't want to. Zimmal was there because jab wo office ayi Zimmal wohi thi mein na usdin chata ha tum unse milo na aj you pestered I gave in that is it! If I have to sit here and prove you are more important to me than Zimmal than I don't think I have done a good enough job showing that!" Arhaan's voice was still firm and livid.

Amaan was looking at them back and forth not really understanding any thing Arhaan was sounding to stern but he can clearly see the love dancing behind.

Arhaan's words actually stung Emaan felt selfish in that moment how can she even question her brother's love she was ashamed.

"I am sorry bhaiya!" She whispered!

Arhaan sighed in relief he gently placed his hand on her hand and gave her his gentle smile.

"Zimmal kon ha? Ex?" Amman asked not being able to process anymore.

"She is just a friend Amaan who works for me! Nothing else!" Arhaan said in a dark voice

"Oh okay!" Amman smiled sheepishly!

"Bhaiya Ali kaha ha?" Emaan asked

"College me kuch forms ka kaam tha wohi gaya ha!" Arhaan replied

"Ali kon ha?" Amaan asked

Arhaan rolled his eyes god the boy was nosy!

"Chachu ka beta haa!" Emaan replied

"Ghar chalein?" Amman asked

"Sure" Arhaan stood up.

Arhaan walked away ahead meanwhile Amaan and Emaan followed behind.

"Inko achanak gussa kyu agaya?" Amaan asked

"Ye gussa lagraha ha tumhe? Jis din wo ayega na pata chalega!" Emaan replied

Amaan mind started spinning he can not handle an other abusive man. His heart was telling him that Arhaan isn't like this but his mind refused to belive.

Amaan kept quiet and followed them. He stayed silent all through the way.

As soon as they reach home Amaan's eyes came out wide! His mother continuously told him that they were poor but the house bigger than his step millionaire dad ever had.

"Gosh dude! Itna bara ghar?" Amman asked

"Chalo!" Arhaan drapped his hand over Amaan's shoulder and took him upstairs.

The little gesture made Amaan heart burst with joy.

"Ye mera room samne wala Ali ka uske barabar wala Emaan ka, baqi 4 room ha charo furnished ha choose which one you want!" Arhaan said gently

"Koi sa bhi?" Amaan asked

Arhaan nodded.

Amman purposely chooses the room beside Arhaan's room he had no idea why but he felt safe.

"Furniture wagera change krna to tell me okay? Aani akae sare kaprey set krdenge don't do it yourself." Arhaan said

"Aani kon?" Amman asked

"She is family Amaan she have taken care of Emaan since she was 5! You will always respect her jo bhi kaam ho unse bolna theek ha?" Arhaan said firmly.

Whenever his step dad or his mother would talk to him in this tone it always bothered him he never liked their authority but today when Arhaan talked to him like that he found himself nodding.