𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫: 𝟓💫

"I will cross the ocean for you, I would go and give you the moon

"I will cross the ocean for you, I would go and give you the moon."
💫

The time passed by so fast, that I had forgotten it was Monday. All I recall was texting Nicki about god knows what. I shot up from my bed and grabbed some clothes. Nothing different, just a shirt, black ripped jeans, and a sweater. Once I was finished with my shower and getting dressed, I slipped on my Converse while grabbing my backpack. I went into the kitchen, seeing my mom cook as my dad was watching tv, almost leaving for work.

"Good morning, Giselle." My mom said as she looked up from her cooking. I waved shortly before taking a piece of bacon and heading to the door.

"I gotta go, love you, Mom," I said. I knew that pissed off my dad but I never really cared. As I was opening the door, he got up from his old red recliner, giving me a death glare.

"I'll take you to school...no need to walk." He said with his deep voice. I tried to shake my head or even say something but I was too afraid to.

"But I-"

"I said what I said, now come sit down and eat breakfast with your family." I scoffed loudly, throwing my backpack down and sitting at the small dining table. My mom sighed before getting the plates ready. He had a sinister look on his face as he sat down beside me, knowing that he was too powerful for me to go against. "Now...I heard you made a new friend, and saw you texting her this entire weekend." My mom placed a hot plate in front of him, but his eyes never left mine.

"Oh...yeah, I guess," I said, breaking the eye contact as soon as I could.

"There ain't no, "I guess.". Who is she? Where'd you meet her?"

"School,"  I replied, giving him the driest answer to just show how much I don't want to talk to his ass. He wouldn't pick up on any of the hints, and instead, kept trying to make conversation about it.

"Oh. Is it Kelly? Michelle? Hm? If so, it's about damn time you found friends that are smart and know what the hell they're doing in life." my mom finally sat down, but this time, she sat closer to me.

"Mathew, stop-"

"No, she needs to understand that she needs to be more like them! All you do is sleep and eat while they apply to colleges. I hear about everyone else kids doing good things and here goes my daughter, being pathetic-" My mom slammed the table with her hand, she then glared at my dad while I sat there, biting my sleeve. I was so used to this talk, that it didn't hurt as much as before.

"Listen, my daughter, is doing what she needs to do. We all see that! And you know she deals with depression so why-"

"That's a lame ass excuse Tina!" his voice boomed, hurting my ears. I got up and grabbed my backpack, rushing outside afterward. I could hear him behind me, yelling at me to come back because he wasn't done talking, but as always, I could care less.