𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫: 𝟗💫

"Good things soon come to a ruin

"Good things soon come to a ruin."

Today it was snowing, usually would be one of my favorite natural elements as a kid

Today it was snowing, usually would be one of my favorite natural elements as a kid. Just playing around in the soft white snow, Mom and Dad watching as they both laugh in unison about how excited you were. I guess that comes with growing up, you tend to forget about everything that once brought you happiness. With that, I had never known that the excitement I had as a toddler, could come back. I didn't know that until now, as I'm getting ready to take Nicki out to the snow.

As insane as it sounds, I offered, last night before I went home. Which reminds me...the kiss. I froze while putting my sweater on, and I felt my legs just give out at the worst moment. I remember when I walked home in the chilly weather, screaming to myself and talking to god knows who. I wasn't ashamed, maybe a bit embarrassed that I hadn't prepared better. But most of all, I was ecstatic. Though it wasn't my first kiss (don't ask) it sure as hell felt like it, but ten times better. Her lips were soft and even now, I could feel butterflies from how nervous she was, but at the same time, very tempted to experience something like that.

I hated that I hungered for more. Maybe more  then just a kiss that lasted nearly an hour,

I shook that feeling off and finished getting ready. I ran downstairs to see Mom cleaning while playing Sunday music. I scoffed and thanked the lord I was l leaving before she tied me up in this big-ass chore she had planned.

"Well look who it is! Where are you heading off to?" She asked, turning down the volume and walking up to me. I smiled before shoving my hands in my pockets.

"I'm taking Nicki out to the snow, I guess," I said with a nervous laugh following.

"Wow...look at you. Now you over here taking people's places! Ugh...you grow up so fast." She said lowly, all while never taking her eyes off of me. I looked down, cause I hate making eye contact for that long.

"What?" I laughed out

"Nothing....just, I'm proud of you." She whispered while picking up my face with her finger. "I mean, first you're volunteering and now you're making friends and college?! You've come a long way, Bumble." I looked up at her, my eyes were welling up causing my sight to become blurry. I haven't heard that in a long time, and I forgot how amazing it feels for someone to see that I'm at least trying.