𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫: 𝟏𝟑💫

"Your love is bright as ever

"Your love is bright as ever."

"That movie was a 10/10 and y'all know it!" Michelle chirped ad the girls walked out of the big movie theater

"That movie was a 10/10 and y'all know it!" Michelle chirped ad the girls walked out of the big movie theater. Nicki held hands with Bey, watching their two friends debate on if the movie was worth them even watching. Nicki enjoyed it, though she hated how loud and overwhelming everything was. Beyonce caught sight of this, hearing her whines and feeling the tugs on her shirt. She had to take Nicki out to calm herself down a couple of times, which she had no problem doing.

During the movie, Beyonce couldn't help but think of how to tell Nicki her feelings, she had doubts, one of them being mainly if she even felt the same. This draining feeling caused her to not even pay attention to the movie, and just think more about the negatives. Inside, it was killing the girl, but she didn't want to show that in front of everyone. She didn't want to bring the whole night down.

As if she didn't already.

Once they met up with Kelly and Michelle, she was bombarded with questions about her face and why it was bruised up. Beyonce came up with one lie that always worked when her mom saw her self-inflicted wounds, "it happened earlier, I wasn't paying attention and ran into a pole." the girls believed that, though at first, they were skeptical. The fear of them knowing and asking for explanations was written all over Beyonce and Nicki's faces.

"Michelle, for someone who practically lives in the church, I'm surprised yo ass even liked it," Kelly said with a deep sigh. "Anyways, y'all wanna chill at the park and figure out something to eat?" Michelle and Beyonce happily nodded while Nicki swayed back and forth, not paying attention.

"Nick.." Beyonce called out, tugging the girl's hand. Nicki snapped out of it and laughed before looking at Kelly.

"Hm?"

"We're going to the Park, is that cool?" Kelly asked while laughing.

"Yes!" Nicki screamed out, letting go of Beyonce's hand and running up to Kelly. Without having to be notified, Kelly took the shorter girls' hand and they happily walked to the park, leaving Michelle and Beyonce alone.

"Well damn..." Beyonce said, shoving her hands in her jeans pockets.

"I know right? But whatever, I didn't like them anyways." Michelle rolled her eyes, walking beside Beyonce. It was quiet at first, as they walked under the path of huge trees with falling leaves. They could see Nicki and Kelly kick the leaves and even pick some up that was worth keeping. "Sooo.." Michelle started, looking around. "What's up with you? Signed up for any colleges? You know school is about to end in a couple of months."

"Yeah...I mean, I have been invited to some colleges but I don't know... it's hard because-"

"Because of Nicki?" Michelle finished for her, looking up at her with an arched eyebrow. Beyonce nodded in accord, her eyes hit the flattened leaves on the cement.

"Yeah... I just don't want to leave her, Ya know? Like she needs me and I need her." she said lowly, kicking the leaves as well.

"I understand, it's hard leaving someone you love. But then again, that's what life holds for us. Sometimes we have to leave a part of us to live life, you know? And sometimes, mostly, that part of us that we left, always comes back." Beyonce looked up at the two, this time they were giggling and having small races. "So, what that means is that Nicki isn't gonna be gone forever. You can always visit or hell, she can sign up for the same college. No matter what, y'all love is true love, I doubt that would be separated. So...whatchu gonna do?" Michelle asked, nudging Beyonce's shoulder, Beyonce smiled and stopped, taking in the scenery as she thought to herself.

"You're right...no matter what, we will always be together. So, I will tell her how I feel and see what happens." Michelle nodded and they both continued to follow the girls.

"Sounds like a good ass idea."

..........................

The night finished with the girls having sushi and then hanging out more before heading home. Nicki wanted Beyonce to stay with her for the night, which was fine with Tina and Carol. The two ran into Nicki's room and were now laying down, just relaxing in each other's embrace. Beyonce wanted to bring up everything, here and now, since it seemed like the perfect time to, however, she was rehearsing everything, more than needed.

"Nick... can I tell you something?" she said, swallowing her anxiety and looking up at the ceiling.

"Mhm!" Nicki hummed softly as she played with Beyonce's hand.

"It's about college. I want to go but then again, I don't want to leave you. Especially now since I've realized how much I love you, more than just a friend...I wanna be more than just a friend Nick but with college and leaving, it's just too much, and then-" Nicki covered Beyonce's mouth and laughed while shaking her head. She then grabbed her phone, leaving Beyonce extremely confused. She then typed something and after several seconds, Beyonce felt her phone buzz.

Nicki❤️:  I love you more than a friend also, but I believe you should go! It means a lot to you and I see that. Although I will miss you, I will soon be with you. Kelly told me about the college you are all going to and told me to apply as well! My mom thinks it's a good idea too! So even though it won't be immediate, we will be together again, and this time it'll be just us. In the meantime, we can call and face time! So go! ❤️

After Beyonce read the message, she looked up to see tears roll down Nicki's face. Nicki wiped them off of her cheek and turned her side to Beyonce. The two stared deeply into each other's gazes, and soon enough, Beyonce pulled Nicki closer, placing her lips on Nicki's. This kiss was different from the others, it was more passionate and it only increased over time. Once they separated, Beyonce held a crying Nicki, it hurt her, and it hurt both of them. But just like Nicki said...

They will be together again.

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫 - 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara