𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫: 𝟖💫

"It's you and me, always

"It's you and me, always."

I've never understood feelings

I've never understood feelings. Those of others and those of my own. I've always believed that it was simple, you were either upset, sad, or happy. There were no in-between. Of course, I was wrong, and I just notified myself today. The more time I spend with Bey, the more happy I feel and I'm not sure why. Days without her feel like a drag, and I'd rather not be out and about if she's not with me. I've noticed that the only person concerned was Robyn, as whenever I came home and Bey was beside me, she didn't look too happy.

"Don't you think maybe...you're hanging around her too much?" She asked. Pouring herself cereal. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my breakfast, I wasn't in the mood for a lecture. "I just ask, only because you don't want to bother her, you know? You don't want to get tired of her and vice versa. Just putting that out there." I sighed deeply while getting up and putting my dish away. I guess she could sense my annoyance because she started to follow me around. "I just don't want you to forget about me and Lauren. That Beyoncé girl isn't gonna be around you forever, but we are.-"

"Ugh." I scoffed, walking away from her and grabbing my backpack. I knew she was jealous of Beyoncé over the past week, it was obvious. But as I mentioned before, I wouldn't replace my sister, now Lauren? Maybe. But never Robyn.

I walked out of the house, feeling more annoyed than before when they loudly woke me up, and I just wanted to go to school and get it over with so I can take a long nap.

"Hey, Nicki!" I stopped in my tracks seeing Beyoncé with a wide smile. I quickly mirrored her expression and ran to her, giving her a tight hug. "Awe, I missed you too! You ready to go to school?" She asked and I nodded while taking her hand. As a response, she squeezed my hand before we took off.

Once we got into school, we headed straight for the principal's office, as we usually do. We both sat down and because I can't help myself, I started to play around with the small toys she had in her office. It was a lot.

"Ah! Look at my two beautiful girls!" Principal Jackson chirped loudly. She sat down behind her desk and leaned back with a smile. "Today is Friday y'all! Aren't you guys excited for the weekend?" She said with a deep sigh following. We both nodded, but I didn't look up from what I was doing.