46 彡

Faye and Beomgyu put their phones down at the same time, earning looks from their friends with teasing smiles to follow.

"What?" Faye asked, a forced laugh escaping her lips afterward.

"Oh... nothing" Chaewon was quick to reply with her smile so wide that the apples of her cheeks were showing. Playfully hitting her shoulder, Faye faked a pained expression from her best friend's banter.

"Okay! Give me all of your orders! Come on! We don't have all day!" Yeonjun suddenly raised his voice as he stood up, rolling the sleeves of his sweater in a professional matter as if he was about to take on the biggest task of his life.

"Fill my tray with the usual with extra rice on the side" Taehyun started.

"Oh! Uhh... the pork chops with multigrain rice but put loads of that cucumber salad" Chaewon added, smiling when Yeonjun nodded his head in understanding.

"What about you, Faye?"

"Just the fruit salad,"

"You? Beomgyu?" Yeonjun continues as he pointed at him, making him look like an official waiter with the notes app of his phone opened where all of their orders were typed down.

"Caesar salad," Beomgyu said from the moment he finishes drinking from his bottle of water.

In the end, Yeonjun was accompanied by Soobin and Hueningkai to the food station where a line was forming, leaving Faye alone at their table with Beomgyu, Chaewon, and Taehyun with her.

"Umm... excuse us but can we take a picture with you? If it's okay?"

Faye could only jump slightly from her seat due to shock after hearing the sudden voice from behind her. Looking behind, she saw two boys, one had glasses on while the other wore a sheepish smile.

The weird thing was that she quickly recognized the boy with the glasses. He's an active liker for all of her posts on Twitter and Instagram, one day, she even found out that he took the time to scroll down just to like her old pictures from years ago.

She wanted to decline their offer but it would be rude to say "no" if they asked nicely, right? And maybe they just look up to her that much.

Out of the blue, Faye felt a figure sitting down beside her, having his back facing the table, Beomgyu leaned his elbows on top of it whilst looking at her.

"You don't have to if you're uncomfortable," He said.

"A-Ah, it's fine... it's just one picture right?" Faye brushed his comment off and faced the two boys with a smile.

"Yes! Thank you!" The boy who had a smile clapped his hands from excitement.

Standing up, Faye got in between the two boys, making her stand in the middle as one of them took their phone out.

"Beomgyu, can you take a picture of us?" Faye asked.

"Give me the phone," Beomgyu said, standing up to get the phone away from the boy's hands, but what he did next made Faye stand frozen in place after feeling his arms circling her waist.

Looking down, she saw how he tied his jacket around her waist, covering half of her legs because she was wearing shorts, after noticing the hand that came from the boy with the glasses getting further down behind her back.

After taking the picture, Faye smiled and bid them farewell before turning to look at Beomgyu who returned to his seat across the table like nothing happened.

彡