65 彡

彡

From the moment Faye arrived at the scene, her attention was quickly focused on the boy she came running for. Breathing heavily, she made her way through the forming crowd around the student lounge. Holding the strap of her bag tightly when she saw Beomgyu standing there, all bruised with his wrinkled clothes.

"Faye!" Looking for the sound of the voice, Chaewon came running to be beside her, panic was written all over her face.

"Thank goodness you're here!!" 

"What happened?" Faye asked as she tried to take a single step forward to reach Beomgyu, but she was quickly stopped by Chaewon's hand clasping around her arm.

"I don't know either..." That was the only reply she got before Faye saw how Hueningkai and Soobin slowly made their way to Beomgyu.

Standing behind him and whispering something that made him turn his head in Faye's direction. From the moment their eyes locked across the room, Faye's breath got caught in her throat for she saw the glassy layer taking over his own eyes.

Blinking rapidly, Beomgyu licked his lips, the fresh cut getting run over by his tongue as he reached for his backpack that was lying on the floor. He cursed at himself when he saw the wrinkled plates that he was in the process of submitting later.

"You don't know me" Beomgyu began, his jaw clenched as he faced the boy on whom he unleashed his heavy hits.

"And you don't know her, so fuck off"

And with that Faye stood still as her eyes never left his figure from across the room until Beomgyu came walking in her direction. She was about to open her mouth to say something but with just a whiff of his scent, he walked past her.

With a dejected result, Faye turned around, watching him walk away.