58 彡

彡

From the moment Beomgyu parked the car, he didn't waste any more time getting out of it, ignoring the number of stares that he received from the girls that were scattered around the parking lot of the club.

His face gradually softens though, after seeing the girl that he came for sitting down on the stairs that led to the main entrance of the club. Chaewon was standing beside her, saying something that made Faye put out a long groan, like a little toddler facing a tantrum.

Walking towards them, Chaewon smiled and greeted Beomgyu, saying sorry for bothering him this late at night which he just brushed off. Even though he was in the middle of studying, he dropped everything after receiving the news that Faye was drunk.

"Faye, stand up. Beomgyu's here to drop you off back to your condo" Chaewon started, grabbing the arms of the drunk girl who only yanked her arm away whilst sticking her tongue out.

"You're leaving me! You hate me! You don't love me anymore! You even declined my offer of drinking that tequila I ordered for you! I even used my card!" Faye exclaimed in a foggy mind, the alcohol slurring her sentences as she made sounds of fake cries.

Sighing, Chaewon bent down to place her lips close to her left ear, whispering something.

"If you don't stand up right now, I'm telling Beomgyu that you love him"

"Okay! I'm leaving now! Bye, Chaewon! I had fun! Make sure to take care of yourself while I'm gone!"

Faye was quick to say, standing up hastily in which she accidentally bumped into Beomgyu's chest because he was standing right in front of her. Due to the dizziness that her head was tolerating, she stumbled in between her own feet in the progress, that was until she felt an arm circling her waist, securing her footing.

"Well... that was easy... here's her purse and if everything's okay now I'm going to head back inside" Chaewon smiled and waved her hand in a farewell.

A moment of silence took over the two, only the sound of their heartbeats drumming in their ears along with Faye's ragged breaths tickling Beomgyu's neck. Clearing his throat, Beomgyu moved his arm that was around Faye's waist into a more comfortable position before opening her purse to check if any of her important stuff is inside.

After doing so, he closed the purse and wore the strap over his shoulder.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

Breaking out of Beomgyu's hold, Faye gave him a firm nod of reassurance that she can walk.

"Okay, let's go"

Opening the door for her to get inside the passenger seat carefully, Beomgyu carefully lowered her head to prevent her from hitting the car's roof. Once Faye was inside, he circled the car to get inside the driver's side only to be met with a pause in the wind after seeing Faye staring at him.

"Beomgyu..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry" Faye explained in a hushed tone.

"What for?" Beomgyu responded, turning his body to also meet her eyes, and from the moment he locked with them, his face softened after seeing her flushed cheeks and shiny eyes under the moonlight that was peeking through the windows of the car.

"That you had t-to drive all the way here just b-because I was drunk and now... you're even driving me back home... am I not really bothering you?" Faye started with her fingers fiddling with the hem of her dress in somewhat to drift her attention.

"You didn't bother me... In fact, I'm glad that I'm going to be the one who will take you home" Smiling, Beomgyu leaned himself closer to her side, his arm caging her shyly in her seat after Faye got a quick sniff of his cologne. Hearing the click of her seatbelt, Beomgyu returned to his side and started the engine.

And everything after that became a blur for Faye went to sleep the whole ride, taking note that the car was moving at a rather steady pace because Beomgyu avoided switching lanes to not make her more dizzy.