Team introductions

Naruto was standing in front of the Hokage in his new attire, as the old man checked the photo for his registration.

Hiruzen was impressed at the new outfit that Anko had gotten for the boy and although he never said it outloud he hated the Orange jumpsuit the boy used to wear. "Well Naruto, I have to say that I am impressed on the picture you have taken. I was afraid you would have done it with some makeup or a mask as a prank or to be funny".

Naruto chuckled nervously as he kept looking anywhere except the Hokage's eyes 'Anko-neechan told me that if I did something like that, she would use me as a practice dummy for her snakes'. "Well I didn't want to do something that might look bad in my new outfit". Naruto would have continued but he heard very quick footsteps coming from the hallway and believed that someone was running "I think someone has something important to say to you. Someone is running towards us"

Hiruzen was confused, since he wasn't expecting anyone today and he began to wonder what was the urgency from the one coming. His confusion became slight annoyance when he saw his grandson Konohamaru burst through the doors.

Naruto had turned his head to the door just to see a little kid wearing a cap over his head with some of his hair spilling out of the top showing that his hair color was brown. He was wear a yellow shirt with the Leaf villages symbol in read on the front, gray shorts with dark patches on the knees, blue sandals and a scarf that looked more than twice his size around his neck. He was also holding a shuriken in his hand with his fingers in between the blades like he was going to hit the old man in the head with a rock

Naruto gave a somewhat deadpan expression when he heard the kid start talking "time for you to meet your end old man!". As Naruto saw this little boy make his way to the Hokage, he noticed that the scarf was dragging on the floor and started to get tangled in the boys feet so he just stood there and watch as what he expected happened: the boy tripped on his scarf halfway and in front of Naruto. Naruto was trying hard not to laugh out loud and it was starting to hurt his stomach.

The boy had gotten up from the ground and looked around for what tripped and then saw the laughing blonde "you tripped me!"

Naruto could handle a lot of things but one thing he really didn't like was being blamed for something he didn't do, even though a lot of the things he was blamed for were his pranks and he didn't mind the blame then since he was guilty but it's not like they ever had proof. Grabbing the scarf he lifted the kid to his face "Hey, you tripped on the scarf your wearing! So don't go blaming me for something so stupid!"

As this was going on another person had came through the door "Honorable grandson, you shouldn't ha….release the Honorable Grandson!

Naruto turned his head to see who it was and his angered face became an annoyed one. He saw that the other person was Ebisu. Ebisu was a tall skinny man with black hair that was covered in a bandana, wearing black round rimless sunglasses and a standard jonin flak jacket. Naruto had met the tokubetsu jounin before and he gave the same look as the villagers including the hate in his voice "release the Honorable grandson you fiend. How dare you put your filthy hands on the Hokage's grandson". Hearing this Naruto looked towards the old man and saw the old man nod "yes Naruto, this is my grandson Konohamaru."

After that Naruto turned back to the kid to see a smug look on his face "yeah, so go ahead and do something". With no hesitation Naruto slammed his fist on the kids head "I don't care if you were the Daimyo himself. Your nothing but a brat". After that Naruto dropped the kid and turned to the Hokage "anyway Jiji, I am going to relax a bit since I have been training my jutsu for the last few days and I want to be ready for team assignments tomorrow". Naruto began to walk out of the room leaving an awed Konohamaru, an infuriated jonin, and an amused hokage.